table of contents
- Stir-fried minced meat and leafy vegetables with mayonnaise
- Boiled pork and Japanese mustard spinach in lentin
- Spinach tuna curry saute
- Spinach mayo moon-viewing grill
- Western-style boiled clams and bean sprouts
If you feel that you are short of vegetables, we recommend cooking with green vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also attractive that cooking can be done in a short time because it is easy to cook. That’s why this time we will introduce a simple side dish that you can eat plenty of green vegetables. All can be made in less than 10 minutes.
Stir-fried minced meat and leafy vegetables with mayonnaise
[Materials for 2 people]
Minced meat … 250g, Japanese mustard spinach … 1 small (about 150g), bean sprouts … 1 bag, salad oil, mayonnaise, salt, coarse black pepper
[How to make]
1. Cut komatsuna into 5 cm lengths and cut bean seedlings in half.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add minced meat, loosen it, bake for 2 to 3 minutes without moving until it turns brown, and fry quickly. Add 1 and fry until tender, add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1/3 teaspoon of salt and a little pepper and fry.
(354kcal for 1 person, 1.4g salt)
A plate where you can eat komatsuna and bean sprouts. The richness of mayonnaise is added to the simple seasoning of salt and pepper, and you can enjoy it until the end without getting tired. The point is not to loosen the minced meat so much, but to fry it so that it leaves a lump.