table of contents
- Fried cheese grilled
- Fried fried tofu and green onion miso skewers
- Miso-zuke fox grilled
- Kitsune oyaki
- Quickly stir-fried fried tofu and green onions
Bake crispy without oiling, and add soy sauce to make delicious fried tofu. Misoshiruya and Nibitashi are useful ingredients that are nice to have in the refrigerator, as they slowly inhale the umami of the ingredients. Here are 5 selections of fried tofu side dishes. Not to mention the compatibility with cheese and miso! If you serve it in a small bowl, you will have a perfect dish that is perfect for snacks, which seems to be on the menu that comes out immediately at an izakaya.
Fried cheese grilled
[Materials for 2 people]
1 sliced cheese, 1 fried tofu, 1 grilled seaweed (5 x 12 cm)
[How to make]
1. Pour the cheese on top of the fried tofu at small intervals.
2. On the grilled fish, bake for about 3 minutes while watching the situation until the cheese melts and the fried tofu is crispy.
3. Put glue on it and cut it into 2-3 cm widths.
(86 Kcal for 1 person, 0.2 g salt, cooking time 5 minutes)
A simple menu with a crispy texture that makes you addicted. The melted cheese is delicious. The cooking time is only 5 minutes, so it’s nice to be able to cook immediately when you’re busy.