table of contents
- Stir-fried minced meat and pumpkin with mustard sauce
- Simple stir-fry of minced meat and bean sprouts
- Stir-fried minced meat and eggplant with sesame flavor
- Stir-fried minced pork and garlic stalks
- Stir-fried minced meat and lettuce sauce with soy sauce
What kind of food do you always cook with minced meat? Hamburger steak, dumplings, meatballs, stir-fried soboro … People who only think of royal road dishes may be doing a waste. Minced meat is easy to cook and is suitable for short-time cooking, and it is also cheap and saves money. If you incorporate it into your daily cooking, it may be a little easier than it is now!
Stir-fried minced meat and pumpkin with mustard sauce
[Materials for 2 people]
Aibiki meat … 200g, under taste (Worcestershire sauce / liquor … 2 tablespoons each, grain mustard … 1 tablespoon, salt / pepper … each a little, cut pumpkin … 200g), grated cheese … appropriate amount, olive oil
[How to make]
1. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and heat on medium heat. Put the pumpkins so that they do not overlap as much as possible and bake for about 1 minute. While baking, add the seasoning to the minced meat pack and mix with a spoon.
2. Turn the pumpkin upside down and scoop the minced meat into bite-sized pieces with a spoon. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of water, cover and steam for about 4 minutes.
3. Remove the lid, fry briefly until the juice is gone, serve in a bowl and sprinkle with grated cheese.
(438kcal for 1 person, 2.3g salt)
A pumpkin x meat side dish that is popular with children is completed in less than 10 minutes. It is a dish that goes well with bread and rice. When seasoning, you can use a supermarket pack instead of transferring it to a bowl to reduce the amount of washing.