table of contents
- Boiled chicken wings and lotus root in black vinegar
- Boiled pork rose and radish in oyster
- Frying pan boiled pork
- Chikuzen boiled
- Boiled pork and long fresh tomatoes
When you’re busy, you tend to get caught up in short-time recipes, but sometimes you want to eat slowly simmered food. In such a case, we recommend “Hotarakashi boiled food”. After putting the ingredients in and putting them on the fire, all you have to do is leave them alone, so it’s actually very easy. This time, I will introduce a simple recipe that can be done with one frying pan. Now that you spend a lot of time at home, why not try making one?
Boiled chicken wings and lotus root in black vinegar
[Materials for 2 people]
Tori chicken wings … 8 bottles (about 400 g), lotus root … 200 g, garlic … 1/2 piece, ginger … 1/2 sprinkle, broth (small pieces of red pepper … 1/2 bottle, black vinegar … 4 tablespoons, sugar Soy sauce, mirin … 2 tablespoons each, water … 1 and 1/2 cup)
[How to make]
1. Cut the lotus root into bite-sized pieces. Slice the garlic and ginger into thin slices.
2. Put the ingredients of the broth in a frying pan, mix, put the wings and 1 and heat over medium heat. After boiling, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Mix once on the way.
(437kcal for 1 person, 3.0g salt)
All you have to do is put all the ingredients in a frying pan and you’ll have a simmered dish with the flavor soaked into it. The richness and sourness of black vinegar is an elegant taste.