table of contents
- Lettuce fried rice
- Gorogoro Shumai Fried Rice
- Butter Joyu Corn Fried Rice
- Golden fried rice
- Natto garlic fried rice
It’s dinner time, but don’t make anything! !! Here are 5 fried rice that you can make with 3 ingredients in the refrigerator, which is convenient to remember at such times. Even with a small amount of ingredients, if you devise a combination method, you will be able to complete a delicious dish ♪
Lettuce fried rice
[Materials for 2 people]
Loin ham … 4 pieces, lettuce … 2 pieces (about 60g), eggs … 2 pieces, hot rice … 2 tablespoons of rice, sake … 1 tablespoon, salt … 1/2 teaspoon, pepper … a little, soy sauce … 1/2 tablespoon, Salad oil
[How to make]
1. Cut loin ham into 5 to 6 mm squares and cut lettuce into small bite-sized pieces. Melt 2 eggs.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and pour in the beaten egg. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spatula and remove when it is half-cooked.
3. Continue to add 1/2 tablespoon of oil to a frying pan, heat over medium heat, add ham and warm rice, and fry while mixing with a wooden spatula to loosen the rice. When the rice is fluffy, add lettuce, sprinkle with sake and fry. Put 2 back in, add salt, pepper and soy sauce in that order and fry.
(557kcal for 1 person, 3.4g salt)
Roast ham, lettuce, egg iron plate combination. The saltiness of the ham accentuates the taste. The point is to fry the lettuce quickly so that it remains crispy!