table of contents
- Grilled pork miso
- Grilled Spanish mackerel miso
- Easy miso-grilled beef
- Grilled mackerel with sesame miso
- Grilled chicken meat with sweet miso
Miso, a fermented seasoning that Japan is proud of. In recent years, fermented foods have been regaining attention in terms of diet and health. This time, we will introduce the savory miso-yaki. By soaking in miso, the smell of meat and fish is removed, and the umami is condensed. Enzymes that break down proteins soften meat and fish, and all the good things! The dish that fully demonstrates the power of miso has an exceptional fragrant smell and taste.
Grilled pork miso
Pork ginger meat … 6-8 pieces (about 200g), pumpkin … 1/8 pieces, chopped cabbage … 2-3 pieces, miso sauce (miso, sake, mirin … 1 teaspoon each, sugar … 1 teaspoon 2, salt, pepper, salad oil)
1. Cut the pork into muscles and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Cut the pumpkin into 5mm thick pieces.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a frying pan and bake the pumpkins side by side. When it becomes brown, return it and bake it in the same way and take it out.
3. Add a little oil and bake the pork. When it is browned and browned, turn it back and apply the miso sauce. Return it again and quickly entangle the sauce. Place 2 and cabbage in a bowl and serve pork.
Season the meat for ginger roasting differently than usual. The sweet and spicy sauce is often entwined with the toasted pork, and the rice does not stop.