I want to try making a snack, but I don’t have a kitchen scale or an oven, so it’s a hassle!
A collection of Zubora sweets recipes that are perfect for you is now available.
The sweets of Yumama, a popular cooking blogger who spells out the dining table of a family of seven, can be made with a measuring spoon and a measuring cup, and with less ingredients, a microwave oven, toaster, and frying pan are all right.
Introducing recipes with a series of voices saying “I think I can do this!” From “Yumama’s House Snacks” that both beginners and children can enjoy.
* This work is a series of excerpts and edits from the book “Yumama no Hakaranai House Snacks Rakuchin Recipe 55 Made with a Weighing Spoon and Weighing Cup” by Yumi Matsumoto.
Just mix the rich sweets with plenty of chocolate and bake in a toaster to complete!
Luxury adult chocolate brownie
[Material]Aluminum case (width 7.5 cm x depth 10.5 cm x height 3.5 cm) for 3 pieces
┗Chocolate bar (divided into small pieces) …… 2 pieces
┗Butter …… 50g
┗ Milk …… 50ml
┗ Sugar …… 2 tbsp
・ Egg …… 1 piece
・ Hot cake mix …… 1 bag (150g)
・ Cocoa powder …… 1/2 tablespoon
[How to make]
1. Put A in a heat-resistant bowl, wrap it softly, heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes, melt it with a whisk and mix.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add the pancake mix, sift the cocoa powder with a tea strainer and mix well.
4. Pour 1/3 of each into an aluminum case, place it on the top plate of the toaster, and bake for about 15 minutes. If you feel like burning on the way, cover it with aluminum foil.
* For butter, use a gram scale that is cut with a knife according to the scale.
* Please heat the microwave oven at 600W unless otherwise specified.
* Adjust the heating time of the microwave while watching the situation.
* Please heat the toaster oven at 1000W.
* For convection type toasters and toasters with a temperature scale, heat at 180-200 ° C.
* If it is easy to burn depending on the model, cover it with aluminum foil (aluminum foil) and adjust. If the color does not come out easily, please extend the time and bake while watching the situation.
Written by Yumi Matsumoto / “Yumama’s House Snacks Easy Recipe 55 Made with Weighing Spoons and Weighing Cups” (KADOKAWA)