table of contents
- Bean sprouts salted kelp
- Spicy bean sprouts
- Bean sprouts salted kelp namul
- Konjac and bean sprouts Chinese food
- Namul of celery and bean sprouts
Bean sprouts made from miracle ingredients that help you in any situation, such as bulking, saving, and dieting. Here are 5 selections of bean sprouts that can be made in just 5 minutes. A place where you want to finish heating quickly to enjoy the crispy texture. It is also recommended to use a microwave oven that can be heated like steaming because it is harder for nutrients to escape than boiling.
Bean sprouts salted kelp
[Materials for 2 people]
1 bag of bean sprouts, 3 slices of green perilla, 2 tablespoons of salted kelp, salt
[How to make]
1. Put the bean sprouts in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkle with a little salt, cover with plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Take it out and let it steam for about 1 minute, remove the plastic wrap and remove the rough heat.
2. Squeeze the water from 1 and add salted kelp and mix.
3. Place in a bowl and put shiso on it.
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 500W. Please heat 0.8 times for 600W and 0.7 times for 700W.
(21 Kcal for 1 person, 0.8 g salt, cooking time 5 minutes)
In the simple taste of salted kelp and bean sprouts, the refreshing flavor of green perilla is a good accent.