table of contents
- Gamjatang style of chicken and potato
- Boiled chicken wings and flavored vegetables in soup
- This aqua pazza with chicken wings
- Chinese boiled kabutotori
- Softly boiled garlic on chicken wings
The chicken wings that adults and children love are excellent ingredients that you can buy cheaply and have an excellent response to eating ♪ This time, we will introduce 5 simmered chicken wings that are juicy and miu. There are various cooking methods for chicken wings, such as deep-fried and grilled, but if you stew them carefully, the meat will be soft and the bones will be separated, making it easier to eat! Enjoy the exquisite soup with the umami that is unique to bone-in meat.
Gamjatang style of chicken and potato
[Materials for 2 people]
2 large potatoes, 6 chicken wings, 1/2 leeks, 2 teaspoons chopped garlic, 2 teaspoons chopped ginger, 80 g white sesame seeds, 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon sugar 2, water 2 and 1/2 cup), sesame oil, soy sauce
[How to make]
1. Cut the potatoes in half to 4 equal parts and soak in water for about 5 minutes to drain. Cut the leek into 4 cm lengths. Make a cut along the bone at the base of the chicken wings.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a frying pan, add chicken wings and bake the surface. Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry. When the aroma comes out, add the ingredients for the broth and potatoes and let it boil for a while. Cover with oven paper, cover and simmer on low medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and kimchi, cover with kimchi, and simmer 2-3 times on the way, sprinkling the broth on the potatoes for another 5 minutes.
4. Add sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and leek and simmer quickly.
(554Kcal for 1 person, 2.4g salt)
Gamjatang, a popular Korean dish, is generally made from pork bones, but you can easily take on the challenge by using chicken wings. The point is to bake the chicken wings before boiling. If you bake it like this, the flavor will improve.