table of contents
- Sesame salad with tofu and mizuna
- Japanese salad with tofu and avocado
- Tuna and celery crushed tofu salad
- Choregi tofu
- Tofu salad Shirasu dressing
Low-calorie and healthy tofu salad is a nice dish while you are on a diet. You can enjoy a wide variety by changing the dressing and the ingredients to be combined. So this time, I would like to introduce 5 hearty tofu salads. Please enjoy it with a professional recipe ♪
Sesame salad with tofu and mizuna
[Materials for 2 people]
Momen tofu … 1/2 small (about 100g), Mizuna … 1/2 wa, grilled paste … 1/2 sheet, white sesame … 1 tablespoon, sesame oil … 2 tablespoons, vinegar … 2/3 tablespoons, soy sauce … teaspoon 1, sesame … a little
[How to make]
1. Cut the tofu into 1cm cubes and wipe off the water. Cut the mizuna into 4-5 cm lengths.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of white ground sesame seeds, 2/3 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and a little pepper in a bowl and mix well. Add 1 and mix quickly. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle the grilled seaweed into small pieces.
(185kcal for 1 person, 0.5g salt)
A dish with the scent of sesame seeds and seaweed. The texture of the crispy mizuna is also fun!