table of contents
- Fried grilled oil goat chicken (Yulin Chi)
- Deep-fried chicken with soy sauce (Yulin Chi) onion sauce
- Deep Fried Chicken with Salt Oil
- Scorched green onion oil sardine chicken
- Deep-fried chicken with soy sauce
“Deep-fried chicken with soy sauce” is a Chinese dish of hot chicken fried in a batter and a soy sauce-based sauce with plenty of chopped green onions. Professionals have taught me how to finish it well at home. There are lots of ideas that you can make delicious at home, such as fried in a frying pan or sprinkled with an arranged flavor.
Fried grilled oil goat chicken (Yulin Chi)
[Materials for 2 people]
Cucumber … 1 bottle, chicken thigh meat … 1 piece (approx. 250 g), salt … 1/3 teaspoon, kataguri powder … 1 and 1/2 tablespoon, salad oil … 3 tablespoons, green onion (long onion … 1/2 teaspoon) Slice, slice diagonally), grated ginger … 2/5 teaspoons <1 tsp>, white onion … 1 tsp, soy sauce, vinegar … 1 tbsp each, sugar … 2 tsp)
[How to make]
1. Shave the cucumber into a ribbon with a peeler, leave it in water for about 5 minutes, and drain it well. Cut the chicken thigh in half and make cuts at 1 cm intervals in the thick part. Sprinkle 1/3 teaspoon salt and sprinkle 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of potato starch.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of salad oil in a frying pan and line up the chicken meat with the skin down. Heat over medium heat and fry for about 3 minutes. Turn it upside down, cover and fry for another 3 minutes. Remove the lid, set to high heat, fry for about 1 minute, then remove and drain the oil.
3. Cut the chicken meat into pieces that are easy to eat, serve in a bowl, and add cucumber. Take the green onions and sprinkle them on the meat.
(486kcal for 1 person, 2.6g salt)
For those who find it difficult to fry, the hurdles are low if the recipe is to fry in a frying pan. The point is to set the heat to high and finish the batter crispy.