table of contents
- Komatsuna bacon li>
- Double mushroom li>
- Bean sprouts x bean sprouts
- Plum lotus root
I want to eat plenty of vegetables … That’s when you should boil!
If you steam for a short time with a small amount of water and oil, you can easily make a dish that you can enjoy the original taste of vegetables.
“Actually,” boiling “was easy.” The fourth in the series was “steamed vegetables.” Put the ingredients, water, oil and seasonings in a frying pan and heat it. Just put the lid on and leave it alone in a few minutes, and you’ll have a nutritious side dish!
* * *
The only seasoning is the taste of bacon!
[Ingredients (for 2 people) and how to make]* 192kcal for 1 person / 0.8g salt
1. Komatsuna 1Cut into 5 cm lengths.Bacon 80gCut into 3 cm width.
2. 1 in a frying pan, 4 tablespoons of water,1 teaspoon olive oilAdd, mix briefly, cover and steam over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
Perfect for serving meat and fish!
[Ingredients (for 2 people) and how to make]* 64kcal for 1 person / 1.1g salt
1. 1 pack of shimeji mushrooms (approx. 100g) Loosen.1 bag of enokitake mushrooms (approx. 100g) Cut the length in half and loosen it.1/2 piece of garlicSlice.
2. 4 tablespoons of water in a frying pan,1 tablespoon miso,1/2 tablespoon of olive oilAdd and mix, add 1 and mix roughly. Cover and steam over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.