table of contents
- Stir-fried sweet and spicy miso of pork lotus root
- Stir-fried pork and lotus root with lemon salt
- Lotus root meat-wrapped ketchup sauce
- Stir-fried lotus root and vermicelli
- Grilled pork top and lotus root with cheese
A lotus root with a deliciously crispy texture. In winter, it becomes even more sticky and has a sweet taste. Lotus root with holes is good for fire and is perfect for short-time cooking! This time, I will introduce a side dish of lotus root and pork that can be made quickly with one frying pan. It’s also convenient for lunch boxes and pre-made items.
Stir-fried sweet and spicy miso of pork lotus root
[Materials for 4 people (about 500g)]
Chopped pork … 300g, under taste (salt … 1/4 teaspoon, coarse black pepper … a little), brick … 8cm (about 200g), combined seasoning (doubanjiang … 1 teaspoon, sake … 2 tablespoons, sugar / miso・ Soy sauce … 1 tablespoon each), flour, salad oil
[How to make]
1. Cut the lotus root into 5mm thick ginkgo biloba with the skin on. If the pork is large, cut it into pieces that are easy to eat, sprinkle with the seasoning, and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of flour.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the pork and lotus root for about 5 minutes. When the color of the meat changes and the lotus root becomes a little clear, add the seasoning and mix well.
(307kcal for 1 person, 2.0g salt)
A simple recipe that can be completed in 10 minutes. Accented with spicy doubanjiang. If you sprinkle the pork with flour in advance, it will be easier for the seasonings to get entangled.