Laser Diode, Elight and IPL are top 3 latest hair removal technology The current. So what characteristics do they have? Advantages and disadvantages like? Which technology is best that you should choose? All will be in our share below. Please refer to it!
Diode Laser hair removal technology
Diode Laser is the technology to eliminate hair by RF (Radio Frequency) with wavelength from 808nm – 810nm. This technology has the ability to destroy and prevent nutrition from hair follicles to the hairs. Due to insufficient nutrition, the hairs get weaker and naturally shed. Diode Laser Technology has received high appreciation from cosmetologists and is applied in many beauty salons and spas.
- The effect of permanent hair removal is high, about 70 – 98% depending on the location.
- Short elimination time: A laser hair removal technology lasts 5 – 10 times, each time is about 10 – 30 minutes.
- Limiting skin damage: New-generation Laser Diode hair removal machines often have a built-in cold thermal head that helps reduce burning, redness and blistering.
- Suitable for many skin types: Laser diode eliminates hair on many skin types such as yellow skin, white skin, black skin. Not only that but it can also be adjusted to fit different skin areas on the same body such as the face, armpits, arms, legs, genital area, etc.
- Improves the skin, helps reduce folliculitis: laser beams with a temperature of 70 – 80 degrees C will kill the bacteria that cause fungi and folliculitis. In addition, RF waves in Laser Diode technology also has the ability to stimulate collagen production, tighten pores, rejuvenate the skin and give you a dreamlike skin.
- Blistering if the technician is poorly qualified.
- Uneven hair removal on skin.
- The price is quite high.
Hair removal technology Diode Laser – the perfect solution for her “hirsutism”
IPL hair removal technology
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) hair removal technology works based on high intensity light source emitted from Flashlamp bulbs. The essence of IPL is a wide beam spectrum of 420nm – 1200nm. Therefore, it is common to use wavelength filters to select the right spectra to use. IPL wavelengths used to remove hair are in the range of 610 – 950nm, can kill the hairs and destroy and prevent hair follicles from growing.
- 40% reduction of hair after 3 months of treatment. The remaining hairs will grow softer and thinner.
- Low cost, suitable for the financial conditions of many people.
- Help improve and rejuvenate the skin.
- Ineffective with fuzz.
- Relatively long treatment time, each course consists of 15-20 times, each time is implemented in the period of 45 – 90 minutes.
- Not suitable for dark skin types.
- Poor quality IPL hair removal devices can cause skin irritation, blistering and startling users. Therefore, before you intend to remove hair with this technology, you must carefully study reputable addresses or choose to buy a quality IPL mini hair removal machine at home to ensure quality.
>> Find out: Top 3 best IPL hair removal machine today
Hair removal with IPL technology
Elight hair removal technology
Elight technology uses Elight light to burn hair follicles, helping hair follicles to thinner, resulting in thinner, thinner and lighter hairs. In fact, the Elight light is a combination of IPL and bipolar RF rays. This type of light will only work to remove hair in a certain period of time, but not as effectively as the commercials of spas and beauty salons.
- Relatively high hair removal effect: 40% reduction of hair after 3 months of treatment. At the end of the course 1 can be reduced up to 75%.
- The hair may grow back, but it is soft, thin and paler.
- There is no permanent hair removal effect.
- 1 course usually lasts (10 – 12 times), time is 45 – 90 minutes each time.
- May cause slight redness and irritation.
Elight technology effectively removes hair
Thus, all 3 technologies Laser Diode, IPL, Elight have their own advantages and disadvantages. Choose a suitable solution to remove ugly hair and become more confident.
>>> See more:
- In what country is RIO hair removal machine? Is that good?
- Should armpit hair removal with mini hair removal machine at home?
- Can beard be eradicated? How to effectively eliminate permanent beard at home?