table of contents
- Aojiso Japanese style Gapao
- Thai-style fried noodles with pork and lettuce
- Easy Thai Curry
- Thai style instant noodle salad
- Easy Pad Thai
“I want to eat ethnic today!” When you suddenly feel ethnic, you don’t have time to go out to eat, and it’s a high hurdle to make at home … Have you given up? All the recipes introduced this time are completed within 15 minutes and with the ingredients available at the local supermarket! You can make it whenever you think of it.
Aojiso Japanese style Gapao
[Materials for 2 people]
Minced pork … 250g, eggs … 2 pieces, red paprika / yellow paprika … 1/4 each, salty sauce … 1 piece, chopped garlic … 1 teaspoon, green jiso … 8 pieces, warm rice … 400g, combined seasoning (salty sauce, soy sauce) Mirin … 2 tbsp each, sake … 1 tbsp, salt / pepper … a little), salad oil
[How to make]
1. Cut paprika into 1 cm squares. Cut the shiitake mushrooms into 1 cm squares, excluding the shaft.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over low medium heat, break the eggs one by one, fry and remove.
3. Rinse the frying pan quickly, add 1 teaspoon of oil and garlic and heat over low heat. When the scent comes out, add minced meat and fry, and when the color of the meat changes, add shiitake mushrooms and paprika and fry. When the oil is all over, add the seasoning and fry, then tear off 4 shiso.
4. Put rice in a bowl and put 3 on it. Place the remaining shiso and fried egg.
(831kcal for 1 person, 3.2g salt)
No nam pla, doubanjiang, or oyster sauce is used. Basil, which is difficult to find in supermarkets, is replaced with green perilla, which is in season in summer. It seems that children can eat deliciously together with this ♪