table of contents
- Steamed eggplant special sesame seeds
- Jibu-ni of eggplant
- Eggplant and Tori Nanban style
- Stir-fried eggplant and chicken meat with mustard
- Condiment tartar chicken nanban
Eggplant is one of the vegetables that is pale and has no peculiarity and can be applied to a wide range of seasonings. The sponge-like flesh sucks in the soup stock and umami, so the texture when eaten is irresistible. This time, we will introduce 5 excellent main dishes of chicken breast and eggplant that overflow with umami.
Steamed eggplant special sesame seeds
[Materials for 2 people]
1 large chicken breast (300 g), flavor (1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salad oil, less than 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon water), 2 eggplants, an appropriate amount of white sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon grated ginger 4, soy sauce, vinegar 1 and 1/2 tablespoon each, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil), liquor
[How to make]
1. Make a cut in the thick part of the chicken meat to make the thickness uniform, and make 20 holes on each side with a fork. Put it in a plastic bag, soak it in the seasoning, and leave it for about 5 minutes.
2. Take it out of the bag, put it on a heat-resistant plate, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sake on it, cover it gently with plastic wrap, and heat it in the microwave for about 4 minutes. Take it out, turn it upside down, heat it for about 1 minute in the same way, and leave it as it is.
3. Make a few holes with an eggplant toothpick, wrap each one in plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave for about 3 minutes. Remove the plastic wrap and soak in water (this will leave a nice purple color) and divide into six.
4. Place in a bowl and split 2 into small pieces. Mix the ingredients of sesame seeds, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and sprinkle with small pieces of all-purpose onion if you like.
* When using a microwave oven, the standard is 500W. Please heat 0.8 times for 600W and 0.7 times for 700W.
(295Kcal for 1 person, 2.8g salt)
A product with a moist finish that blends well with the taste. It also contains chicken breast that is perfect for eating, so you won’t feel unsatisfactory. The point is to soak the eggplant in water after heating it to make it a beautiful purple color.