Cooking time: 10 minutes or less
It is a handmade furikake that accompanies the rice that has the three beats of color, nutrition, and taste, which is nice for breakfast.
Not a fine egg like a commercial productThe point is to finish it in a rough roasted egg shape that is homely and mellow!Please try.
[Estimated storage: refrigerate for about 3 days]
- Keywords for this recipe
- Homemade commercial products
- Green laver
- With recipe video
Easy handmade!How to make Noritama Furikake
Ingredients and preparation for handmade paste
It ’s easy to make without a kitchen knife.Handmade paste sprinkleThe good point.What to prepare other than seasoningsEggs, dried bonito, sesame seeds, green laveris.
First, insert two eggs into a bowl and use chopsticks to thoroughly melt the eggs.
After melting the egg, add the seasoning A (1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 pinch of salt and sugar) and mix with chopsticks.
Handmade Noritama Recipe / Finish
As a procedure,Make a coarse roasted egg in a frying pan, remove from the heat and mix with green laver etc. to finish.It is a flow.
Add about 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil to a frying pan to add richness and heat on medium heat.
When the frying pan gets hot, reduce the heat a little and pour in the egg liquid at once.
* If you add too much sesame oil, it will outweigh the flavor of eggs and green laver, so it is recommended to use a modest amount.
Quickly from hereHold 4-5 chopsticks in your hand and cook the eggs while mixing the whole...
* The handmade furikake has different sizes of eggs, and it is better to make it rugged, so it is not necessary to make it into such a fine roasted egg shape.
The edge of the frying pan dries easily, so use chopsticks to remove the edge of the frying pan, and remove it from the heat if it is cooked.
After removing from the heat, add the sprinkle of B (1 pack of dried bonito, 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds, 1/3 teaspoon of green laver) and mix.
It’s better to be a little salty, so sprinkle a pinch of salt as you like at the end (I put it in the ingredients of B, but you can choose the amount of salt you like).
When it’s done, let’s put it on top of the rice! There is no doubt that the rice will go on.
[Check with video]* Handmade paste from 2:00
The recipe video is uploaded on youtube’s white rice.com Channel. In particular, please refer to the video, such as the movement of the hands that roughly make roasted eggs in a frying pan.
Return to recipe above
- When the heat is removed, transfer it to a storage container and store it in the refrigerator.It will last for about 3 days (as a guide)
- Frying chopped bacon before frying the eggs, or mixing salmon flakes for the final touch will add texture and flavor, so arrange it to your liking.
- There are two ways to make roasted eggs, one in a one-handed pan and the other in a frying pan, but there is a slight difference in the finish. It is summarized in the basics of roasted eggs, so please refer to it. I want to make the texture of the egg firm with Noritama Furikake, so I heat the frying pan with oil before making the roasted egg.