Download VMware vSphere 6.5 ISO – Cuongquach.com | VMware vSphere 6.5 was introduced in December 11/2016 and is still the most used product of vmware. So for the convenience of downloading installs of programs vSphere 6.5 relate to, Cuongquach.com Please re-share the very safe and famous download link for your convenience.
Maybe you are interested in another topic
– Ebook Lab Vmware vSphere 6.5 – Install, Configure and Manage
– Link to download VMware vSphere Client versions
– Instructions for activating License Key on vSphere ESXi
– Configure SSH Key login on vSphere ESXi
– Instructions to export VM on ESXi / vCenter under OVA or OVF Template
– Download VMware vSphere 7 ISO
What’s new in VMware vSphere 6.5?
vCenter Server Appliance
- VSphere update manager is fully integrated with the device vCenter Server (No additional window).
- Backup / restore files based on vCSA.
- Native high availability for vCenter host devices (VCSA only).
- Builtin web interface monitoring for VCSA has more than 2 times in scale and 3 times in performance.
- Easily migrate from Windows vCenter to VCSA 6.5 with the vCenter Server Appliance tool.
- The vCenter Server appliance runs on the Image OS now.
- The client integration plugin (CIP) for vSphere Web Client is no longer required.
- Run the VCSA malware installer on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- The installer now supports installation, upgrade, migration, and recovery.
- The vSphere Client application is based on HTML 5.
vSphere Web Client
This small list of high-impact enhancements should help with the overall user experience vSphere Web Client while development continues with vSphere Client based on HTML5:
- The main screen has been rearranged
- Renamed the “Manage” tab to “Configure”
- Deleted tab “Related Objects”
- Performance improvements (VM Rollup at 5000 instead of 50 virtual machines)
- Live refresh for power status, tasks and more!
Fully supported version of vSphere Client HTML5-based will run in conjunction with vSphere Web Client. The vSphere server is built on top vCenter Server 6.5 and is enabled by default.
Some benefits for vSphere Client new:
- The clear user interface builds on VMware’s new Clarity user interface standards.
- Built on HTML5 and it is truly a cross-platform application and browser.
- There are no browser plugins to install / manage.
- Integrated into vCenter Server for 6.5 and full support.
- Full support Advanced Linked Mode.
- Fling users have been extremely positive about its performance.
- Link to download VMware vSphere 6.5 ISO
Link to download VMware vSphere 6.5 ISO
1. VMware ESXi 6.5
Mirror 1: VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.5.0-4564106.x86_64.iso
Mirror 2 (IR): VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.5.0-4564106.x86_64.iso
Filesize: 328 MB
2. ESXi 6.5 Offline Bundle
3. VMware vCenter Server 6.5
Mirror 1: VMware-VIM-all-6.5.0-4602587.iso
Mirror 2 (IR): VMware-VIM-all-6.5.0-4602587.iso
Filesize: 2.41 GB
4. VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.5
Mirror 1: VMware-VCSA-all-6.5.0-4602587.iso
Mirror 2 (IR): VMware-VCSA-all-6.5.0-4602587.iso
Filesize: 3.36 GB
5. VMware ESXi 6.5U2 Installer
Mirror 1 (IR): VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.5.0.update02-8294253.x86_64.iso
Mirror 2 (IR): VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.5.0.update02-8294253.x86_64.iso
Mirror 3: VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.5.0.update02-8294253.x86_64.iso
Filesize: 338 MB
6. HPE Customized VMware ESXi 6.5U2 Installer (Gen9 and higher)
Mirror 1 (IR): VMware-ESXi-6.5.0-Update2-8294253-HPE-Gen9plus-650.U126.96.36.199.14-May2018.iso
Mirror 2 (IR): VMware-ESXi-6.5.0-Update2-8294253-HPE-Gen9plus-650.U188.8.131.52.14-May2018.iso
Mirror 3: VMware-ESXi-6.5.0-Update2-8294253-HPE-Gen9plus-650.U184.108.40.206.14-May2018.iso
Filesize: 366 MB