Driver Brother 2321D is a printer driver, used to install and control the Brother HL-L2321D printer. After downloading the part Driver Brother 2321D English about, you will use it to install on Windows or Macbook, then easily control the Brother HL-L2321D printer to print documents.
Here are the links with my instructions so that you can perform the Brother 2321D Vietnamese Driver download for Windows, Linux and Mac OS operating systems. In addition, I suggest you can also take a look at some installation methods to use for the HL-L2321D printer series.
How to Install Printer Driver Brother 2321D
You need to determine if the Windows operating system of your machine is using before installing the Brother 2321D printer driver.
=> The way to determine the operating system of the machine is really very simple:
- First, press CTRL + R (at the same time) or go to search and type “RUN”. Then the Run dialog box will appear. Please click it
- You enter the command box Open: “Winver”
- After typing, please click OK, the computer screen will automatically display the version of the operating system Win that you are using.
- Windows operating system compatible with Driver Brother 2321D: Windows XP (32bit, 64bit), Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit), Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), , 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
I will leave the compatible link of each machine here, please choose the right link for your device: Link Install using the setup.exe file in the full driver:
For windows operating system: DOWNLOAD
- Step 1: Start by opening the folder containing the printer driver you just downloaded above. Then proceed to extract and find the Setup.exe file. then press double twice in a row to start the installation. Choose the language that’s right for you.
- Step 2: When the dialog interface is opened, click Yes and then click Standard then click Next. The printer should now begin to be installed, wait a moment.
- Step 3: When the dialog box on the interface displays a message asking you to connect the USB cable. Then you start plugging the prepared USB cable from the printer into the computer.
- Step 4: After plugging the USB into the driver, the installation will continue. Finally, you press the Next command repeatedly until finished.
The manual installation link from the Devices and Printers driver is below for Windows operating systems:
- Step 1: To start, go to Start and then click Devices and Printers then click Add a printer and then continue to select Add a local printer.
- Step 2: Then you click Use an existing port and then select the USB port and select the Next command. Then a dialog box will appear on the screen, click Have Disk.
- Step 3: Next, select Browse and start entering the path [ HL-L2320D-inst-C1-ASA_OCE → Install → Driver → gdi →32-64] then select the file BROHL13A.INF and press Open, then click OK.
- Step 4: Finally, drag and select your correct printer and then click Next. Another dialog box will appear, you just need to click Next continuously until finished.
How to print duplex in Brother HL L2321D printer
After completing the driver installation for the printer is complete. I will guide you how to print test, and print duplex in Brother HL L2321D printer.
Note: Before printing, please check to see what color light your printer is using. Check when the green light is ready, the machine can print.
Steps to perform duplex printing in Brother HL L2321D printer:
- You start to open the document file to print and then press Ctrl + P or click File and select Print.
- When the Print execution screen appears, scroll down to select the duplex printing mode – Print on both sides. If you want to print normally, click Print here to complete.
- You click Printer Properties to select advanced settings for duplex printing.
- Click on the Basic Tab.
- In the 2-sided/ Booklet section, scroll down to select 2-sided and then click 2-sided Settings.
- For the 2-sided Type section, select Short Edge if you want to print on landscape paper and select Long Edge if you want to print on vertical paper.
- Finally, click OK and then select Print to proceed with printing.
Thank you for reading my article, hope that after reading the article you can understand better about it Drive Brother 2321D and some ways to use it. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!