THQ Nordic said that the funny action game cum plays the villain, Destroy All Humans!, officially launched on PS4, XBox One, and PC.
A remake of the 2005 game of the same name, Destroy All Humans! following in the footsteps of Crypto-137, an evil aliens who especially hate humans!
He received the mission to Earth in the 50s, with the destination of the United States to collect human DNA and ready to … depose the aggressive US government.
Crypto-137 has many interesting possibilities, such as being able to read people’s minds to uncover hidden secrets (and quite … oddly), or to use flying saucers and horrific destruction weapons. to mess around as much as you want!
Besides that, Destroy All Humans! There are also many funny features like:
- Use coercive rays to turn the tank around
- Use your esper powers to … throw the cow at the owner of the farm!
- Discover the secret of housewives in the 50s!
- Torture the “victim” to slowly die with … a head cap!
- Use a flash of electricity to shock opponents in the night!
In addition, to give the player an overview of the game, THQ Nordic has previously released a demo of Destroy All Humans! on Steam as well as on the GOG site.
Currently, the sale price on the online game store of Destroy All Humans! on a PC it costs $ 29.99 (or VND 342,500), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are $ 39.99.