Not only is the software that helps you live stream Facebook and Youtube, but on OBS Studio there are many other features that help you in the process of using. create running text when recording the screen with OBS Studio is an example. If you want to get the words running while using OBS Studio live stream Facebook, Youtube, please see the following instructions, it will not take you more than 3 minutes.
Create running text when recording screen with OBS Studio
Step 1: To record the computer screen using OBS Studio, we need to have OBS studio software on the computer, first download OBS studio here.
-> The next step you can refer to instructions to install OBS studio here, how Install Open Broadcaster.
Step 2: Open OBS Studio, you can pre-create Windows Capture, Display Capture or Game Display Capture first to be able to feel more clearly how to create running text when recording screen with OBS Studio is beneficial. If not, it’s okay, we can still proceed with the steps as usual.
Step 3: Here you right-click on the screen of the selected OBS Studio Add > Select Next Text (GDI +) to proceed with creating text first.
Next we proceed to create a profile for the text you intend to create.
Step 4: Here we are allowed to add text, adjust the font size as well as choose the color for the type of text that you intend to record, specifically as follows:
– Select font: Select the type of font you use for the text.
– Text: Where to record the content displayed, currently there is no limit on the length, but it is better not to write more than 300 words.
– Color: Choosing a color for the text, but you can only choose a single sample for the whole paragraph, not a separate color for each word.
– Vertical: Check here if you want to display text vertically.
Step 5: Text creation is finished here you edit the text to display according to your preference on the screen.
Step 6: Click Right click on Profile text Grouting> options Filters to proceed with creating running text when recording the screen with OBS Studio.
Step 7: Here you continue to right click Add > select Scroll, Scroll is an effect that allows us to create running text when rotating the screen with OBS Studio.
Step 8: Proceeding to name the Scroll effect, naming makes it easier for you to remember.
Step 9: Next we will edit the effect with parameters you can see the annotation as follows:
– Horizontal Speed: Adjust the text speed from left to right, if less than 0, it means the word runs in reverse
– Vertical Speed: Adjust the text speed running from top to bottom or from bottom to top.
– Limit Widh: Adjust the font size for display.
– Limit Height: Correct the number of lines displayed for text.
Step 10: After editing is complete to create running text when recording the screen with OBS Studio, you can see the results directly on the interface of OBS Studio.
Above are instructions on how to create running text while recording the screen with OBS Studio, with the above instructions you can add a simple but extremely interesting effect and in addition we also discover more functions. animate text not just Scoll when using OBS Studio. And not only this article, but also many features that ElectrodealPro discover in the process of using OBS Studio will be sent to our readers. Please support and follow our posts regularly.