Create a PUBG Mobile playroom, make friends, enter the PUBG Mobile gaming room on Gameloop
For those of you who are installing Gameloop and using this emulator to play games, you should know that this Android emulator has a very unique unique feature called Friends. Using this feature, we will be participating in a small group, here, can play PUBG Mobile, create a room or chat with friends simply (using the Friends feature on Gameloop).
Main features of Friends on Gameloop
- Create a PUBG Mobile playroom
- Quickly enter the PUBG Mobile playroom
- Create a waiting room
- Share, send play rooms and invite others
- Chat chit
- Make friends and follow friends
Quickly access PUBG Mobile’s playroom on Gameloop
Step 1: You start the Gameloop emulator on your computer, then click on the emulator’s icon and log in your Gameloop account.
Step 2: At the main interface of this emulator, left click on the item Friends as below.
Step 3: A list of countries appears – Choose your country or region, you can choose your country icon or click Skip If you feel that this is not necessary.
Step 4: Here is the main interface of this feature. Another Gameloop window appears, you can see it is divided into 3 distinct parts:
Part 1 – Lobby:
- The place displays the list of default lounges and lounges created by you
- Each waiting room will display the number of members currently participating
Part 2 – Chat frame:
- Place to display chat content of all members currently in each waiting room. By default, when using Friends, we will be logged into the PUBG Mobile lounge
- Players can create new lounges, invite friends or join one of the existing lounges.
Part 3: Interface of Dialogue Room – Member
- Voice Rooms: PUBG Mobile playrooms created by other players
- Members: List of the members currently in this waiting room
Step 5: At this main interface, you can enter Join of any member to play with them. Or you can choose to enter the list of rooms on the right then select the room you want.
- Each playroom will have a room owner headed
- The number of room members will be displayed in the corresponding number of dots below
Step 6: If you do not want to enter the room or the rooms are full, you can choose Match Fast below to be taken to any available room.
Create a PUBG Mobile playroom on Gameloop
Step 1: Also in the same interface as above, if you do not want to play with strangers, you can create a new room yourself and invite more friends to play.
Here, you can:
- Set a title for the room
- Select the number of players in the room
- Choose a language for the group
Click here password You can set a password for your game room (if desired). Setup is complete, select Create to complete.
Step 2: If there are not enough participants, you can share and send your game room to the chat frame so anyone can join.
However, remember to send them the password if you are in this mode.
For each playing room, the room owner is the one with the golden crown symbol above the avatar.
How to make new friends on Gameloop
In the chat frame or in the display of the item Member, You can left-click on the avatar icon of any person Follow or text them.
However, because this feature is still in the complete mode, so temporarily will only be able to message up to 3 messages for players who are not friends.
With the search bar, you can enter the room number or the player ID number to find the room your friend has created or find an exact player.