Combined strike of the Russian and Syrian Air Force

Combined strike of the Russian and Syrian Air Force


(News 24h) – RusVesna.SU has released a video recording of Russian airstrikes against IS rebels in the central region of Syria.

The fierce attack was carried out by the Russian Air Force on January 27 against a series of targets by IS rebels between Homs and Deir Ezzor. To carry out their attack, the Russian fighter used guided missiles and guided bombs.

The number of rebel bases destroyed is unknown, but according to the Russian Air Force, airstrikes have killed at least 20 jihadists and wounded many others.

Donation of the bonds of the Russian and Syrian Customs Service
The rebels’ target was hit by Russian missiles.

After Russian jets bombed and launched missiles, the forces of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) simultaneously bombarded ISIS targets. SAA’s offensive campaign is to protect the M20 highway passing through Homs and Deir Ezzor from rebel fighters.

“The Russian Air Force continues to pour firepower on the terrorists’ positions, while the SAA forces have also increased shelling the rebels as part of the ground attack campaign to protect the highway,” RusVesna .Su cites Russian military sources.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said that the Russian Air Force has carried out more than 130 airstrikes on the area since mid-January. The campaign is deployed to prevent and destroy terrorists, often conducting ambushes on troops and civilians on the M20.

Earlier in January 2021, more than 25 people were killed when the terrorist soldiers ambushed a bus near the town of Kabbajb. The Syrian armed forces are also conducting a raid on ISIS in the countryside west of Deir Ezzor.

Although the Syrian army, centered on local armed units and former military units, regularly raids on IS, the efficiency is very low, partly due to terrorists around the world. the Al-Tanf area is controlled by the US military and from northeastern Syria, the area controlled by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces … continues to penetrate the Syrian desert with weapons equipment and foodstuff.

The Syrian army units are currently being thinned to prevent the threat of an attack from the Idlib side (the three provinces of Latakia, Idlib, Aleppo) of the Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist organization, failing to launch an operation. large scale attack. The volunteer force was not enough to end the group’s presence in the central region of Syria.

Therefore, IS continues to maintain its combat power and regularly attacks and ambushes in deserted and semi-desert areas in Syria. The SOHR said that the fight against ISIS is likely to continue in the coming time, until foreign military forces are fully withdrawn from Syria.

Clip Russia airstrike a series of rebel targets

  • Knit whole

.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *