Where is this month ??? If you have no idea yet, let us suggest some art check-in places for you guys! Let’s go…!
Ho Chi Minh
REPUBLISH: THAT IS CHI …
Time: January 8, 2021 – February 7, 2021
Location: The Nutshell Saigon, 58/12 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Admission ticket: 50,000VND
- “Republish: Is Chi …” is an exhibition by Behalf Studio organization, based on independent projects Republish (Edition) by this design and creation studio.
- Inspired by easy-to-forget cultural traces, everyday images hidden in the heart of the city such as hand-painted signs of old-fashioned shops, old publications and magazines that once circulated in the world. 20th century, or decorative letters on ancient architectural works.
- The exhibition reveals Behalf Studio’s meticulous research and research process to realize the aforementioned fonts – thereby turning familiar lines, hidden beauties to create the identity and soul of a contemporary, practical place for today’s creative community.
- Along with that, it also evokes reflection on the human connection with memories associated with the historical flow of a city, about the potential heritages that we can explore to create a literary identity. through the language of design and creativity.
- Exhibition ‘Republish: Chu La Chi …’ – Reconstruct and develop Vietnamese classical drawing arts
COCONUT RICE # 4
Time: January 23-24, 2021, from 9:00 to 21:00
Location: Giong Cafe, 180 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 9, District 3
- In recent years, the Art Toys movement has tended to develop strongly in the world as well as in Vietnam. The Art Toys platform is used by artists as a material to express their personal views, to present a separate artistry. The current flow of Art Toys culture as a contemporary trend receives a lot of attention from young people and collectors.
- More than 10 typical Art Toys products of Vietnam produced in 2020, together with souvenirs (Merchandise) on many materials will appear at the Com Thap Cam # 4 event organized by RICE Saigon. . This is an opportunity for the public in Ho Chi Minh City to observe and appreciate young creators.
- BABINET Saigon was established in 2019 with the aim of encouraging, producing and organizing event activities to connect design studios and creative independent artists; based on models / toys.
PHOTO EXHIBITION “SOUTHERN: THE HOANG BANG”
Time: January 8, 2021 – January 13, 2021
Location: Hai An Bookstore, 2b Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Inspired by Vietnamese historical stories, “Linh Nam: Hong Bang Surname” is the photographer’s first photo exhibition Harry Vu in the year 2021 is performed with other artists as stylists Huyen Coco, artist Tuan Pham and Creative Advisor Bobby Nguyen.
- The project consists of 22 photos revolving around the legend of the family Hong Bang through the story of Lac Long Quan and Au Co. This is a legend of the origins of the Vietnamese nation’s origin, the theme that inspired Harry Vu’s creativity to open the series of projects. “You underlined in the questionnaire”. In particular, the artists did not restore 100%, but focused on editing the image of the dragon – first through details, color arrays to create associations.
- The combination of the original quintessence with modern photography not only shows the care and appreciation of the crew in general, of Harry Vu in particular with Vietnamese culture, but also introduces a new perspective. through the lens of contemporary artists who want to find folk material and take it to new heights.
- iDesign Signature | Harry Vu and Linh Nam project: ‘Once I feel my artistic ego rise, I definitely have to let it burn’
THE BEGINNING OF THE BEGINNING EXHIBITION
Time: December 13, 2020 – January 20, 2021
Location: No. 95 Pasteur, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- The first exhibition of LUZIGER – “The Beginning of the Beginning” – will introduce new works of art to the local art-loving community Le Trieu DienA veteran painter born in 1943 with a career honored through exhibitions in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and France.
- Coming to the exhibition, viewers will find narrative lines about the land of the South that the artist from Ben Tre enthusiastically depicted on the painting. Le Trieu Dien reproducing memories of a lifetime through natural natural drawings, imbued with time-colored thoughts expressed in the colors of the delta, with cultural symbols and symbols deposited in the rhythms spread.
- The artist’s paintings are an abstract mixture of emotional layers in the mind, prompting the viewer to travel to the inner world with contemplation and reflection, where art is always the beginning.
Time: January 4, 2021 – January 21, 2021
Location: VICAS Art Studio, 32 Hao Nam, Dong Da, Hanoi
- “Incident” is the title for a group exhibition of six artists: Guo Bac, Nguyen Van Tung, Truong The Linh, Nguyen Phu Vien, Dao Dinh Tan and Nguyen Pham Dinh Tuan.
- An event refers to something that has just happened, suddenly, suddenly. There may be a story behind it, someone knows, sees, also maybe nobody sees but the author himself.
- An interesting questioning way to connect 6 authors in an exhibition. Each one, in his or her fate, has its own“incident”, events can be very big, sometimes very small, but they are all events that create a milestone, a point of looking back on your journey in life.
Time: January 10, 2021 – January 15, 2021
Venue: Vietnam Fine Arts Museum, No. 66 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Artist Vu Thai Binh born in 1976 in Hung Yen. Born as a theater artist, but he did not follow a stage career but chose painting and most of his passion for painting was for Do Paper.
- With 25 artworks carefully selected and presented in the exhibition “Sac Dare 3” right in the first days of the new year 2021 marked a new change in the journey of passion for creation “Blow soul into Dó” by Vu Thai Binh.
- The stories he tells are no longer individual, but also contain sounds that make up a piece of music. The warm, smooth colors are shown vividly by the artist on the do paper background, leading the viewer to gradually come true and simple moments. The story about the beautiful and peaceful natural scenery of the Northwestern mountains and forests through the seasons of the year such as: Tree changing season, Spring coming, Thong Dong …
Exhibition “FIRST OF SEASON”
Time: January 10, 2021 – February 28, 2021
Location: SenTia Intermediate School, Phung Khoang Urban Area, 19 To Huu, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- With the participation of 09 contemporary and active artists in the field of art and art education in Hanoi: Nguyen The Son, Thanh Vinh, Le Giang, Pham Khac Quang, To Kim Nhung, Nguyen My Ngoc, Trinh Minh Tien, Pham Ngoc Ha Ninh, and Dorian Gibb.
- The desired exhibition is a bridge between art and a young audience with the belief that art can inspire, spread, and stimulate the creativity and development of children and all.
- The exhibits present an expansive and varied view of artistic and creative practices from concept to material. Early Season Winds Hope can bring the spirit and feelings of warmth, innocence and purity like those of the children when the first wind of the next season is coming.
Virtual Reality installations and electronic music performances: LOTUS 2
Time: January 18, 2021
Location: Goethe Institute, 58 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hanoi
- Following the performance on October 12, 2020 at the Goethe-Institut Hanoi in the framework of the Cultural Workshop project, the visual artist Le Thanh Tung and musicians Tri Minh continue to introduce to the audience LOTUS 2, one curtain Shows live-Vjing interact with sound and electronic music. The familiar auditorium at the Goethe Institute will be transformed into an interactive graphic space, reminding viewers of the fierce reality that the world is still facing during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Flexible lines: The poetic nature of the signboard painter
EXHIBITION “CAT THA FLAVOR“
Time: January 17, 2021 – February 28, 2021
Location: Old Soul – Danang Art Hub, 102 Le Thanh Nghi, Da Nang
- Derived from the delicate vibe in front of the tombs on the immense white sand Xuan Ha closer approach to reality about the exploitation of white sand in her hometown (Thang Binh, Quang Nam); for the purpose of glass production and export to developed countries – thereby illuminating its direct / indirect effects on the spiritual and material life of local people.
- Wandering around, picking up drifting glass bottles from different sources stranded in the same area; The artist imagines a seemingly fictitious but possible story, that is a austere journey back to the homeland.
- Mind “Hold sand in exile” Also originating from the cultural life, the people of Central Vietnam stick their life with the sand groves, from the grains of sand in the between the sandals to the bowl of white sand incense on the altar, here, the spiritual door for the two banks. the world contains a finite resource, incapable of regeneration.
- DOB68 – A unique ‘street’ signature set from artist Si Tran
- The eye-catching ‘surreal’ works have helped Ellen Sheidlin become an Instagram phenomenon
- The Origami House – The perfect harmony between architecture and nature