Electricity prices are increasing so using air-conditioners – one of the most power-consuming devices in a cost-effective way but still ensuring cool indoor air is not difficult if you refer to the following ways.
Method 1: No need to turn off the air conditioner if you only go out for less than 4 hours.
When you leave the house for a period of less than 4 hours, the outdoor temperature may be 30 degrees Celsius and when you get home, the temperature in your house may be 28, or 29 degrees. You are hot and immediately use air conditioning at 20 or 21 degrees to quickly cool the house. Lowering the temperature so quickly when the desired temperature with room temperature difference of over 7 degrees so many times will cause the air conditioner to overload, consume electricity leading to electricity costs. .
Solution: You should increase the temperature closest to the ambient temperature, for example a school temperature of 32 degrees Celsius, you can set 30 degrees Celsius. When you go home you may feel hot in a few The first minute but the machine will quickly cool down and consume less power than you turn off the phone and turn it back on from the beginning.
Method 2: Select air conditioner with capacity suitable for the area of the room
The selection of air conditioner capacity outside the room area, there are a number of factors affecting machine capacity such as the amount of sunlight shining into the room, the furniture is arranged in the room. Below is the power table to help you partly solve the problem of choosing the right air conditioner.
- Room from 15 – 20 m2: 9000 -12,000 BTU
- Room from 20 -30 m2: 12,000 – 18,000 BTU
- Room from 30 – 40 m2: 18,000 – 24,000 BTU
- Room from 40 – 50 m2: 24,000 – 28,000 BTU
- Room from 50 – 60 m2: 28,000 – 30,000 BTU
Method 3: Cleaning the dust-proof net in cold lumps, pipes in hot lumps often
Dust-proof mesh in cold
Good and regular maintenance will help remove stains and dust on your air conditioner. Not only does dirt make your air conditioner perform poorly, it also consumes electricity, but it also creates a poor source of hygienic air for your home, which can also cause your air conditioner to collapse. In addition, you can choose from a number of air-conditioner lines with automatic cleaning technology. Also, checking whether the pipes from cold to hot lumps of dust should be routine. Therefore, when installing hot lumps, you have to cover it carefully, so that the hot place is cool, covered, he is covered.
Method 4: Note the most suitable temperature when using air conditioner during daytime and when sleeping
According to the air conditioner manufacturers, when the temperature is about 23-27 degrees Celsius, then the air conditioner will operate optimally and most effectively because it does not differ too much with the temperature outside the environment.
Combine air conditioning and Smartphone to adjust the temperature
- Room temperature and ambient temperature should not exceed 8 degrees Celsius
- While sleeping, the temperature should be about 25 – 29 degrees Celsius to be too cold, which will lead to colds, especially families with young children. You can now with smartphone, I think the majority of air conditioners can now link to smartphones or google home
- When there are sports activities about sweat, it is still not recommended to use air conditioning, but just sit in front of the fan or until the sweat goes away.
- When alcoholic beer does not use air conditioning because then you are not alert, the body is not warm enough that can lead to thermal shock.
Method 5: Use the fan simultaneously with the air conditioner
Instead of using the air conditioner at the lowest temperature you require, you can use the air conditioner at higher temperatures and fan. Using an attached fan will help reduce power consumption and help air to circulate.
You try to apply the above methods and compare electricity this month and next month to see if it works.