Explore

Integration, Privacy and $11 Million Worth of Investment Will Help Josh.ai Beat Alexa

Amazon’s Alexa may be the market leader when it comes to voice-control home help but its position is under threat. With smart technology improving and more companies getting in on the artificial intelligence (AI) action, new options are starting to emerge. One such option is being developed by Josh.ai. The start-up has been working on […]

Popular occupations with people with multiple personality disorders: surgeons, lawyers, journalists or CEOs?
Explore Random

Popular occupations with people with multiple personality disorders: surgeons, lawyers, journalists or CEOs?

People with multiple personality disorders tend to be apathetic, so which job is right for them? Psychopath is understood as one of the forms of multi-personality disorder with the concept of roughly translating as “antisocial personality disorder”. For people with this condition, they will not be able to adapt and follow social ethics and laws. […]

Light and high-paying jobs for lazy societies: Side by side with famous artists, just simple jobs with thousands of dollars monthly salary
Explore Random

Light and high-paying jobs for lazy societies: Side by side with famous artists, just simple jobs with thousands of dollars monthly salary

Famous artists often have some odd requirements, such as hiring people to do odd jobs below. Famous stars are often accompanied by huge salaries and busy lives. So sometimes they will hire people to do some simple jobs such as getting up early in the morning, wiping sweat, holding drinks … Although it is a […]

The way you "squeeze toothpaste" reveals a series of personality secrets that no one has ever talked about about you
Explore Random

The way you “squeeze toothpaste” reveals a series of personality secrets that no one has ever talked about about you

Let’s see how toothpaste tubes say about your personality and psychology! Psychologists point out that 40% of your actions are not determined by your consciousness but by your habits. The daily actions that seem to mean nothing but contain many things about your personality and psychology. Find out how you squeeze the toothpaste you usually […]

Panda care profession: No diploma required, salary is over VND 700 million / year but not everyone dares to accept it for special reasons
Explore Random

Panda care profession: No diploma required, salary is over VND 700 million / year but not everyone dares to accept it for special reasons

When pandas were considered national treasures, the animal care industry gradually received much attention from young Chinese. However, not everyone dares to stick in the long term for many special reasons related to this super large hyperactivity animal. For those who are day and night looking for an interesting job, the salary is still high, […]

Photos inside a child's brain reading a book and a child watching a phone, computer ... startled parents
Explore Random

Photos inside a child’s brain reading a book and a child watching a phone, computer … startled parents

Research results show that children who are regularly read by parents to be able to read and develop languages ​​many times more than those addicted to using electronic devices. Because of the busy work, many parents often give their smartphones or tablets to their children to avoid disturbing working parents. Many people consider this to […]

3 short questions IQ test but 80% answered incorrectly, do you belong to the other 20%?
Explore Random

3 short questions IQ test but 80% answered incorrectly, do you belong to the other 20%?

This IQ test only consists of 3 math questions, but very few people find the correct answer. IQ (intelligence index) has always been a special concern of many people. However, the methods of checking or measuring this indicator are often quite complex. To shorten this process, Professor Shane Frederick from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA) […]

What you see first in these images will tell all about your personality, people and future
Explore Random

What you see first in these images will tell all about your personality, people and future

Try the psychological test below to find out more about yourself! Studies show that different people understand different things based on their personality. Our eyes see everything but the brain will choose what you consider to be important first to look at. In this psychological test, you will see what really matters most to you. […]