Tiki Finance Director: Business kindness will bring long-term value - Photo 1.
Random Tech News

Business kindness will bring long-term value


Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh – Tiki Finance Director

One of four young people honored at 30 Under 30 Asia 2019

Before working at Tiki, Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh held many important positions at foreign companies, organizations and investment funds. He worked as an advisor at Boston Consulting Group USA. 4 years ago, joined Tiki as a member of the Board of Directors and Chief Financial Officer.

2017 is considered to be the year marking the development of Tiki when the company called for $ 44 million of investments from JD.com and VNG in the Series C round. According to Forbes, this is considered an investment round. The most valuable technology in Vietnam.

Not one of the founders of Tiki since the beginning, but Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh has contributed significantly to the company and made Tiki become one of the outstanding multidisciplinary e-commerce sites in Vietnam market. .

Tiki Finance Director: Business kindness will bring long-term value - Photo 2.

Traffic figures of Tiki. (Source: IPrice)

After efforts and efforts, in 2019, Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh was one of four Vietnamese young people to be on the 30 Under 30 Asia list.

Of the 30 people on the 30 Under 30 Asia list, 70% of them are the founders of a company, the remaining 30% are others and Gia Khanh is one of them. Through this award, he wants to show that not only the founders create an impact on society but if you find a team, a team with the same orientation, you can certainly do great things.

Why choose Tiki?

Tiki's Chief Financial Officer commented: "20 years ago was the time when the whole world was concentrated in China, 10 years ago was the time of India, 5 years ago was Indonesia's time. And I believe that, at the present time and the next 5 years will be the time of Vietnam ".

That is why Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh used to hold many important positions at foreign companies, organizations and investment funds, but he chose to work at Tiki when the company was just a startup.

He also shared that Tiki himself means searching and saving, so he really wants to contribute to a Vietnamese company, built and developed by Vietnamese people.

At the same time, when honored at 30 Under 30 Asia 2019 Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh wishes to give international friends a look, another image of the young Vietnamese.

Kindness will bring long-term value

Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh shared, joined Tiki from the early days, so Tiki now has to face a lot of difficulties and the most challenging challenges. And the biggest difficulty now is the financial problem. He and his colleagues knocked on many investors' doors but they were "drunk no".

There were times when he wanted to give up but seeing his staff and colleagues work hard, he felt that he had to take responsibility to steer the company through this difficult period. And the success was smiling at him and his associates when Tiki succeeded in calling capital in 2017.

"One thing I see in business today is underestimated, which is kindness. In a fiercely competitive environment, people are willing to sacrifice any relationship including partners to But for me, this will not bring success but only kindness will bring long-term value, "said Tiki Finance Director.

At Tiki, when a partner does not meet the criteria, instead of ending the contract immediately, Tiki's team always sits down to work together to solve their problems.

With Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh, the kindness in business is not only reflected in the way of working with partners, but also in the relationship with employees and colleagues. From this point of view, he and Tiki's leadership team always create a comfortable, open and friendly work space for the company's personnel. He believes that, when the spirit of good work is sure the work efficiency will increase.

Tiki's CFO also believes that the kindness and dedication that are small in the present will bring great success in the future. From those same things that appear only as an e-commerce picture book sale so far Tiki has become a leading multi-industry e-commerce site in Vietnam.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *