Cooking time: 30 minutes or less
The ingredients for pork soup are mainly root vegetables, and you can combine the ingredients in the refrigerator!A recipe that you can make delicious without the need for soup stock if you have plenty of ingredientsBut I’m happy that it is also there.
Also, it will be delicious the day after you make it, so please make a lot of it and incorporate it into the menu the next day or later.
- Keywords for this recipe
- Plenty of vegetables
- Sweet potato
- Green beans
- With recipe video
How to make basic pork soup
Preparation of ingredients for pork soup
ButajiruBasically, combine pork with plenty of root vegetablesis. This time, we will combine[radish, carrot, burdock, onion, taro, long onion (there is a blue bean)].
Also, for pork, the umami and fat come out firmly.Sliced porkIs recommended. I think that the thinner ones are more familiar with the juice than the thick ones and are delicious.
* It is not necessary to prepare all vegetables, and if you can combine 3 to 4 or more ingredients, the soup stock from vegetables will be deep and delicious.
Cut the ingredients into half-moons or ginkgo biloba according to the size of the radish and carrot (both with a thickness of about 5 mm, which is easy to eat). Cut long onions diagonally to a width of 1 cm, and cut onions to a width of about 5 mm.
Cut the burdock into small pieces and expose them to water, and cut the taro into large bite-sized pieces. Cut the pork ribs into 2-3 cm widths, and cut the kidney beans diagonally by dropping the calyx.
Pork soup recipe (first fry the ingredients)
When the ingredients for pork soup are ready, add oil to the pan and fry the ingredients first (you can choose sesame oil or salad oil as the oil. Sesame oil has a stronger richness and aroma).
To make delicious pork soup, thisThe process of[stir-frying the ingredients before adding water or soup stock]is important.By doing this, the flavor of the ingredients will be transferred to the oil, and the finish will be deeper!
When the pan is heated over medium heat and the oil is hot, add all the vegetables except the green beans.Stir-fry the vegetables for 1 to 2 minutes until the oil blends in.After that, turn off the heat and spread the pork on top while loosening it with chopsticks.
* If you fry the pork first, the pork will stick to the bottom of the pot easily.Fry vegetables → add porkIt is good to follow the procedure. Then you can fry without sticking to the bottom of the pot.
After loosening and spreading the pork, heat it over low heat and stir-fry it slowly for 2 to 3 minutes while mixing the whole.
The color of the pork gradually changes, and when it is cooked, the fat comes out. It’s a good idea to add water after the fat and vegetables are mixed and stir-fried.
Recipe for pork soup (Miso is melted in and finished)
The amount of water added in this recipe is 1 liter.You can make it delicious with 1L of water, and if you like, you can use soup stock to make the umami taste solid...
After adding water, increase the heat and wait for boiling. When it boils, the lye will come out, so scoop it up with a ladle.
* Even if you use soup stock, the soup stock comes out from plenty of ingredients, so you can use it thinner than when you use it for regular simmered dishes and soup stock.
After scooping the lye, add half the amount of miso (3 tbsp) here.* It is important not to add the miso soup of ordinary miso soup at the end and boil it.Except for pork soup, I want to add the taste of miso to the vegetables, so it is better to dissolve the miso in two parts.is.
With half the amount of miso melted in, simmer over low heat for 7 to 8 minutes and cook the ingredients.
Point the bamboo skewer at a large taro, check the fire street, and if it is cooked, add the green beans. Add green beans and simmer for another 2-3 minutes and cook.
Finally, dissolve the remaining miso (Miso should be adjusted according to the salt content of your home miso, using a total of 5 to 6 tablespoons as a guide). Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with a bit of pepper if you like.
[Butajiru recipe video]
The recipe video is uploaded on youtube’s white rice.com Channel. In particular, please refer to the video, such as the size of the ingredients, the order of frying, and the place to put the miso in two parts.
Return to recipe above
- Butajiru is easy to mix with any vegetables, so in addition to the above ingredients, you can add root vegetables such as bricks and potatoes, mushrooms such as shimeji mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms, steamed soybeans, and add clams together. It’s delicious even if it’s done.
- It is delicious to add konnyaku, but if you want to add konnyaku, cut it into strips, salt fir → boil it down, and then add it at the same timing as the root vegetables (also “Preparing konnyaku”). In reference.
- You can make it delicious with water, so you can just use water, but if you want to add a little umami,Add 3-4 sardines with waterIt’s easier than preparing soup stock.
- [Recipe update information]All the photos were taken again, and the amount of water and the timing of frying the ingredients were changed (July 2018).