Avira Free AntiVirus supports password protection of anti-virus settings. This is a nice feature to avoid other people using your computer and changing the settings that affect your software usage habits. ElectrodealPro will guide you on how to set a password to protect according to the article below.
If your version does not support this feature, please update to the latest version for your device according to the download links of Avira Free AntiVirus below:
– Download Avira Free Antivirus for Windows: Avira
– Download Avira Free Antivirus for Mac: Avira for Mac
– Download Avira Free Antivirus for Android: Avira for Android
– Download Avira Free Antivirus for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch): Avira for iPhone
Protect Avira settings with a password.
Step 1: Open Avira Free AntiVirus.
Step 2: On the toolbar select Extras -> Configuration (or use keyboard shortcuts F8).
Step 3: Select item General -> Password
In the window Password On the right side of the screen, set up the password by:
– Enter password: Enter the password for the settings.
– Confirmation: Re-enter the password entered in the section Enter password (requires correct entry).
Then, check and select the items that you want to lock with password in section Areas protected by password.
Click OK to save your settings.
After you have fully performed the above instructions, Avira Free AntiVirus will keep the settings as you want even when other people use your computer and can not change them in any way. .
Besides Avira Free AntiVirus, you can also download other anti-virus software at betdownload.com.