Recently, Apple has started selling refurbished iPhone Xs and refurbished iPhones at its online store. This is the first time the iPhone Xs and Xs Max have been refurbished by Apple, since they were launched in September 2018.
The price of refurbished iPhone Xs and Xs Max is $ 300-350 cheaper than the original price. Specifically, the price of each model is as follows:
– iPhone XS 64GB: $ 699 (compared to $ 999 at launch)
– iPhone XS 256GB: $ 829 (compared to $ 1149 at launch)
– iPhone XS 512GB: $ 999 (compared to $ 1349 at launch)
– iPhone XS Max 64GB: $ 799 (compared to $ 1099 at launch)
– iPhone XS Max 256GB: $ 929 (compared to $ 1249 at launch)
– iPhone XS Max 512GB: $ 1099 (compared to $ 1449 at launch)
Apple says the refurbished iPhones are carefully tested by the company before being released to the market. In addition, they also replaced Apple with a new battery and replaced the outer shell, making users indistinguishable from a new machine. Refurbished iPhones are also guaranteed for 1 year by Apple like any other product.
In order to distinguish it from new products, refurbished iPhones will be placed inside a white box with the words “Apple Certified Pre-Owned”.
Starting at $ 699, the iPhone XS is about the same price as the newly launched iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 is better than the iPhone Xs in the A13 Bionic chip, the camera supports super wide-angle and night photography, and the battery life is higher. In contrast, the iPhone Xs is an older model but still outperforms the iPhone 11 in style, the OLED screen supports 3D Touch and the camera supports optical zoom.