Quite unexpectedly last night Apple released iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina Public Beta, much earlier than Apple announced in July.
This Public Beta version will be quite similar to the Developer Beta 2 released last week. And of course the first beta will be hard to avoid bugs, battery drain or some other problem. However, iOS 13, iPadOS has many new features worth the experience, you should consider carefully before updating. Particularly for macOS Catalina, the advice for you to use the Mac to work is not to update quickly.
If you want to register and download the Public Beta, you can do the following:
– Visit the beta.apple.com website, then log in to your Apple account
– Agree to the terms
– Switch to the tab you want to register for the Beta program
– Select "Enroll your iOS device"
– It is recommended to back up your device before updating
– Use iPhone, iPad to access beta.apple.com/profile, download the profile, accept the terms
– Go to Settings, the profile item will be located separately and click Install
After installation is complete, go to Settings – General (General) – Software Updates, check and download. The same is true on Macs.
List of iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina updatable devices:
Currently, to help readers understand the latest, hottest technology information, CellphoneS officially established fanpage "Sforum.vn technology news page”, Here information about attractive technology is always updated regularly and continuously.
Please like the page Sforum.vn Follow the following link: https://www.facebook.com/SforumTech.
Or visit the website Sforum.vn to instantly read extremely hot technology news.