Although Apple has made a lot of improvements to its "butterfly" keyboard, it is undeniable that users still feel uncomfortable about the reliability of the keyboard on the MacBook.
A few days ago, we have heard that Apple can remove the butterfly keyboard and switch to using the new scissor switch design keyboard on the MacBook Air 2019 generation. Today, the latest report has just arrived. said Apple has expanded its free butterfly keyboard repair program for all MacBooks from 2015 to 2019.
According to iPhonehacks, Apple began rolling out a free butterfly keyboard repair program for its MacBook models in early 2018, following user reports of film stickiness or unresponsiveness. Apple initially stated that only a small number of MacBooks were affected. However, from now on Apple will fix any of its MacBook models with errors related to butterfly wings.
So, if your MacBook, MacBook Air or MacBook Pro encounter one or all of the following problems, go to Apple's nearest authorized service provider for free repair. If you have paid for this repair service before, Apple will refund this amount.
- Repeat letters or characters unexpectedly
- Letters or characters do not appear
- The keyboard does not respond after typing
It is known that Apple will still check to see if the MacBook is eligible for repair. Once qualified, the service provider will replace part or all of the key. Here is a list of Mac laptop models supported for free key fixing:
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)
Currently, to help readers understand the latest, hottest technology information, CellphoneS officially established fanpage "Sforum.vn technology news page”, Here information about attractive technology is always updated regularly and continuously.
Please like the page Sforum.vn Follow the following link: https://www.facebook.com/SforumTech.
Or visit the website Sforum.vn to instantly read extremely hot technology news.