The girl has now received a new iPhone from Apple and the case is under investigation.
Softpedia reported that an iPhone 6 suddenly caught fire on the 11-year-old girl from California, USA, but luckily the incident did not hurt anyone.
Specifically, Kayla Ramos said that she was holding the iPhone in her hand to use it to see the sparks. Immediately, the little girl threw this iPhone into the blanket. It is known that the incident did not cause any major damage, but the girl's mother said the iPhone 6 left behind burn marks on the blanket.
On channel 23ABC, Ramos said the iPhone 6 burned immediately after she threw it. She added that I only use my phone to watch videos on YouTube and sometimes just play games. In addition, Kayla Ramos's mother also said that their family did not use third-party accessories nor ever repaired the iPhone 6.
Kayla Ramos and her mother informed Apple about the incident. The cause of the incident is currently being fixed by Apple and Ramos has now received a new iPhone.
It is known that this is not the first time we have heard about an Apple product on its own. In December last year, there was a report that an iPhone XS Max caught fire and exploded in the pocket of an American man, while just a month earlier, the iPhone X was burnt while it was updated. iOS 12.1. In 2016, an iPhone 7 Plus in China caught fire after its battery exploded and another one even exploded inside the retail box.
Currently, to help readers understand the latest, hottest technology information, CellphoneS officially established fanpage "Sforum.vn technology news page”, Here information about attractive technology is always updated regularly and continuously.
Please like the page Sforum.vn Follow the following link: https://www.facebook.com/SforumTech.
Or visit the website Sforum.vn to instantly read extremely hot technology news.