iOS 13 and iPadOS have appeared the first Public Beta after nearly a month of introduction at WWDC 2019, earlier than expected by Apple in July.
To download and use the Public Beta version:
- Access the link beta.apple.com (If you can't access it, wait a moment, currently the Apple server is overcrowded)
- Log in to your Apple ID account
- Switch to iOS tab, select "Enroll your iOS device"
- Backup your iPhone, iPad into iTunes (not required but should do, anything is coming back)
- Use iPhone, iPad to access beta.apple.com/profile link, download profile, accept
- Go to Settings> you will see the private profile section and click Install
- After installation is complete, go to Settings – General Settings (General) – Software Updates, check and wait for iOS Beta download.
You still do the same way for iPadOS
To better understand iOS 13 and iPadOS:
- See more: iOS 13 details – iPadOS details
- About iOS 13 Beta 2
- Experience iOS 13
- Experience iPadOS
IPhone device is supported iOS 13: iPhone 6s / 6s Plus and iPhone SE and above
IPad device supports iPadOS:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (Gen 6)
- iPad (Gen 5)
- iPad mini 2019
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2019
- iPad Air 2
I will share more about the iOS 13 and iPadOS experience of the Public Beta version to see if it is different from the current Developer Beta, because it is quite a lot of small bugs and battery consuming.
Invite you to update and share more here: tinhte.vn/ios