Should car seat leather upholstery? Should leather upholstery kind, style, where cheap? All experience of car seat leather upholstery will be shared in the following car seat cover consultancy.
Should car seat leather upholstery?
Harvard Health Watch, a Harvard Medical Watch study, found that the average driver spends nearly 38,000 hours behind the wheel of his or her life, over 1,200 million kilometers. Therefore, the car seat is extremely important, in order to have a sense of smoothness, comfort and comfort, the seat material plays a leading role.
Seat material is very important in terms of smoothness, comfort and comfort
Currently, there are many models that are still selected by the manufacturer to cover the seats with felt material such as Toyota Wigo, Toyota Vios 1.5E, Hyundai i10 MT … This brings many inconveniences during use, especially in one The country has a humid tropical climate like our country.
Disadvantages of felt car seats
- Easy to get dust, dirty, absorbent, unpleasant smell
Felt is made of wool and fabric. Therefore, felts are easy to catch dust, dirt and smell. Every day the car moved on the polluted streets, even if the doors were closed, the air-con turned on, as was the floor or the ceiling, the seats were still covered with dust.
In particular, car seats are the most used parts in the interior of the car. Frequent contact with people sitting, so it is easy to get dirty, moist, smells from clothing dust, body sweat, spilled food, cigarette smoke, pour water … This has just caused a loss of aesthetics, unsanitary, there is also an unpleasant smell in the car.
Car felt seats easily stick to dirt, dirt, water, unpleasant smell
- Easily damp, creating an environment for bacteria and mold growth
It is not natural for many people to say that seats are the dirtiest place in a car. As analyzed above, the felt chair is easy to stick to dirt, smell … The characteristics of felt material is very good hygroscopic. In an enclosed space environment, the temperature fluctuates continuously (when using the air conditioner, when the car is parked in the sun), so the felt chair is easy to get wet.
In addition to regular contact with body sweat, having dirt creates even more favorable conditions for bacteria and mold to arise. Not only does the moisture in the felt surface dampen, but it also causes the interior lining to become moist.
Felt chair easy to wet low, creating bacteria and mold generation environment
This not only causes yellow stains, patchy stains on the chair, looks very unsightly, but also potentially many harmful health factors on the seat and inside the seat. According to research from a British university, they took a sample of felt fabric from the seat and found that there were about 100 fungi and bacteria per cm2.
In particular, it is worth noting that there are many types of dangerous pathogenic bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, staph, Enterococci, C.difficile … These are all bacteria causing “opportunistic infections” such as intestinal diseases, colitis, blood sugar infections … Bacteria will be easier to “attack” people with weak resistance such as the elderly, young children, pregnant women …
- Difficult to clean
A major drawback of felt car seats that almost everyone complains about is difficult to clean. Felt chairs once dirty, very difficult to clean. It is not possible to use conventional methods such as sweeping, wiping a damp cloth or vacuuming to clean the stain on the felt chair. On the other hand, if the hygiene is not good, the car felt seats are also very easy to get ruffled, quickly degraded.
Felt chairs are difficult to clean
- Poor aesthetics, poor life expectancy
Felt is originally a cheap material for seat covers. Felt seat upholstery is not highly aesthetic, does not feel luxurious like leather. On the other hand, the felt chair is also low, easy to get ruffled if the object is scratched, easy to get dirty, smell …
Can see, car felt seats have a lot of disadvantages. To improve this, some car owners use car covers (covers) to protect the felt seats, to prevent the seats from getting dirty, smelly … However, using the coat is only a temporary solution. Because in the long run the use of clothes is luxuriantly shrouded, the dresses cannot hug the chairs so easily entangled, very unsightly.
Using car seat covers looks very sloppy and less aesthetic
The above disadvantages of felt chair are overcome by more advanced materials, which are leather seats. This is why high-to-luxury midsize cars use leather seats. And if you buy the original felt-covered car seats, most people spend money to upgrade and replace it with leather seats.
Benefits of automotive leather seats
Leather upholstery offers many benefits:
- More aesthetic, luxurious and more class
Clearly compared to felt seats, leather seats for cars will help the car interior in more aesthetic, luxurious and superior. Because almost all mid-range and high-end luxury cars are covered with leather seats.
Upholstered leather seats are more luxurious and classy than felt seats
- Anti-fouling, anti-fouling, anti-odor
Most types of leather upholstered car seats are treated with waterproofing, so it will be very difficult to stick to dirt, not smell like felt seats, especially not afraid of water, sweat …
- Dry, safe for health
Because the leather seats with non-absorbent leather, it will be more dry, difficult to be damp like felt seats. This helps prevent bacteria and mold from growing on the surface and even in the underlying backing. Some skin types now also have mold and antibacterial properties.
Leather car seats have ventilation, some types of leather also have antibacterial
- Easy to clean
Waterproofing is an advantage of automotive leather seats. Because it is impermeable, leather seats are easy to clean. If accidentally soiled, just wipe it off with a paper towel or damp tissue.
Types of leather for car seats
There are many different types of leather upholstery for car seats. But professionals have grouped into three main categories. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Simili leatherette automobile seat
Simili is an industrial leather knitted from polyester fibers, then covered with 1-2 layers of PVC. Simili imitation leather is shaped to the surface with the same texture as the real leather.
Simili leatherette automobile seat
** Simili leather car seat upholstery price: VND 2 million – VND 5 million (depending on the type of leather, 4-5 cars or 7-8 seats)
Advantages of simili leatherette seats
- Impermeable: Because simili leather is made of PVC, it is waterproof.
- Cheap price: Simili leather upholstery is the cheapest among the types so it is often used by many car owners.
- Easy to clean, hygienic: Due to waterproof, simili leatherette seats are quite easy to clean and clean.
- Many colors and patterns: The number of colors and patterns of simili leather are very diverse. Simili leatherette upholstery, car owners can choose their favorite color and pattern, especially can combine many different colors.
Simili leather chair cheap, easy to clean, colorful
Disadvantages of simili leatherette seats
- Hard, lacking in softness: Because the surface is PVC, simili leather is often rough, hard, not soft, soft and smooth like real leather. Therefore, the seat of simili leather will not be too soft and comfortable as more advanced types of leather.
- Hot, tunnel: Because the surface is PVC, simili leather seats are quite hot and steam tunnel because there is no certain ventilation, ventilation.
- Easy to crack, fade, low life: Use simili leather chair for a while, leather surface is easy to deteriorate, fade, crack, peel, tear … Simili leatherette material has a low life expectancy of less than 3 years. .
- Smell: Simili faux leather has a strong odor when just upholstered and took a long time to fade.
Simili leather seats have low life expectancy, are prone to explosion, cracking, peeling after a period of use
- Odor, toxic gas when meeting high temperatures: Because of the composition of PVC, simili leather is very easy to smell, create toxic gases in high temperature environment. If you park in the sun for a long time, the cabin temperature will rise, the simili leather seats will easily cause unpleasant smells, Benzene gas and many other toxic gases … harmful to health.
- Flammable: Simili leather seats also have another drawback is flammable, flammable.
- Poor aesthetics: Simili skin gives a poor, “cheap” aesthetic feeling. Many people also think that if the car seat that is covered with car seats simili leather looks like a car running grab, taxi …
How to identify fake simili leather
- Cheap, the cheapest car seat cover simili of all kinds, only about 2 million – 5 million depending on the type of leather, 4-5 seats or 7-8 seats car.
- The characteristic odor of plastic
- Glossy leather
- The skin surface feels rough and hard; smooth
- Burning a piece of simili skin lumps and smells like burnt plastic
PU leather seat cover
PU (or synthetic, industrial grade 1) leather is an acronym for the term Polyurethane. This is also an industrial leather. However, unlike simili leather, PU leather is made from split genuine leather (the lower fiber of real leather) mixed with adhesive and additives to form a complete leather. Then, the skin is covered with a layer of embossed Polyurethane forming the surface.
PU leather seat cover
- Should covered automotive ceramic
- Should cover the car chassis
Compared with simili leather, PU leather possesses more advantages and has a loss of similarity with genuine leather. Even with high-class PU leather seats, you will have difficulty distinguishing between PU and genuine leather.
PU leather upholstery in Vietnam is very diverse with many different origins such as Vietnamese leather, Thai leather, Japanese leather, Korean leather, Singapore leather, British leather, Italian leather, German leather …
** PU leather car seat upholstery price: 5 – 10 million VND (depending on the type of leather, 4 – 5 seater or 7 – 8 seater car)
Advantages of PU leather upholstery
- Smooth, soft and soft like genuine leather: The production level of PU leather resembles real leather is increasing day by day. PU leather types have a smooth, soft and soft feel similar to genuine leather. Many types of high quality PU leather upholstery make the feeling of sitting almost as genuine leather seats, very difficult to distinguish.
- Aesthetic, luxurious: Because it is very similar to genuine leather, the leather seats of PU cars will make you feel beautiful and luxurious no less than genuine leather.
- Waterproof: Very good waterproof PU leather.
- Anti-fouling, anti-oil, grease: One advantage of PU leather Polyurethane surface is that it is hard to get dirty, does not adhere to grease, fat, organic solvents, etc.
PU leather seat cover has many outstanding advantages
- Good pressure resistance, hard wear, tearing, long service life: PU leather has good pressure resistance, abrasion resistance much better than simili. Polyurethane material is very difficult to tear, not to crack, to peel off like simili skin. PU leather car seat covers are durable, over 5 years.
- Designs, diverse designs: There are many models of beautiful car leather seats made of PU leather. The number of colors and patterns of PU leather upholstery are very diverse. Owners can choose their favorite color and pattern, especially can mix many different colors. Besides regular flat leather, PU leather now has 5D and 6D models with embroidery to create fancy blocks. The seat can be upholstered with this leather or combined PU 5D, 6D leather with normal PU leather. About leather vein, in addition to common vein types, PU leather has a beautiful and luxurious carbon style.
Upholstered leather seats 5D, 6D
- Easy cleaning: PU leather car seat covers also have the advantage of easy cleaning and hygiene. You can wipe the chair with a damp cloth or specialized cleaning solution.
- Odorless: Another advantage of PU leather over simili car seat material is that of high-quality PU leather, which is deodorized, so it will not smell even though the seat is new.
Cons of PU leather upholstery
- Easily confused with simili: Many people who are not familiar with can be confused with PU leather with simili leather. Many places specializing in upholstered leather seats in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi are less reputable to take advantage of this to “play tricks” to deceive customers, spend large amounts of money, but the seats are covered with cheap type 2 simili leather.
How to identify PU leather
- Price is higher than leather seats simili, PU leather car seats range from 5 million to 10 million (depending on the type of leather, 4-5 seats or 7-8 seats car)
- No strong plastic smell like simili skin
- Touching feeling smooth, soft, softer than simili
Upholstered artificial leather car seats
Artificial suede is mainly made from nylon and PU, with modern weaving technology creating a surface that mimics natural suede with tiny spindles. High simulation level, many people easily confuse artificial suede with real or Alcantara leather.
Upholstered artificial leather car seats
** Price for artificial suede seats: 5 million – 10 million (depending on the type of leather, 4-5 seats or 7-8 seats)
Advantages of artificial suede seats
- Luxury: Because it is very difficult to distinguish, artificial suede gives a luxurious, beautiful feel like natural suede or Alcantara leather.
- Softness: The velvet surface is smooth, so the artificial suede seats have a high smoothness.
- Cheap: Compared with natural suede, Alcantara, the price of artificial leather car seat covers is much cheaper.
Cons of artificial suede seats
- Cling dust, dirty: Fiber-like surface, so suede is easy to pick up dust and grime.
- Difficult to clean: Because of its fibrous surface, suede is difficult to clean.
- Hair loss: Although the durability is also quite high, but if it is degraded, the skin is often shed.
Microfiber leather car seat
Microfiber leather is also a synthetic industrial leather but higher than PU leather. Microfiber leather is manufactured by the technology of knitting needles to simulate 3D structure from real leather. Microfiber leather main components include PU resin, polyester fiber, polyamide fiber … Thanks to knitting technology, Microfiber leather has a very high level of real leather simulation.
Microfiber leather car seat
In Vietnam, Microfiber leather is not as popular as simili or PU because of its high price. However, in recent years, Microfiber leather has become more and more popular, evaluated as a high quality leather upholstery.
** Microfiber car seat upholstery: 10 million – 15 million (depending on the type of leather, 4-5 seats or 7-8 seats car)
Advantages of Microfiber leather upholstery
- 80% like genuine leather: The surface of Microfiber leather is very similar to genuine leather with a sharp and natural skin pattern, soft and cool feeling, not inferior to natural skin.
- Luxurious – class: Microfiber leather car upholstery gives automotive interior a luxurious, classy beauty.
- Enhancing the experience: Having the characteristics of natural leather such as smooth, soft, soft and cool, Microfiber leather seats will bring to the occupants a very comfortable and comfortable experience.
- Waterproof: Microfiber leather is very waterproof.
Microfiber leather seat up to 80% genuine leather
- Anti-fouling – antibacterial: One advantage of Microfiber skin is that it is hard to stick to dirt, does not get moist, has no unpleasant odor … Especially, the skin surface also under antibacterial treatment helps prevent mold and bacteria. Bacteria form on the upper layer, in the skin and in the foam lining below.
- 10-year durability: Microfiber leather has a durability of up to 10 years. Despite using car seat covers, each day subject to continuous external forces, Microfiber leather is still bright and beautiful.
- Easy cleaning: There are advantages of waterproofing so Microfiber leather upholstery is easy and simple to clean.
- Fireproof: Microfiber leather also has good fire resistance.
Disadvantages of Microfiber leather seats
- High price: It is also industrial leather, but Microfiber car seat leather is quite high, up to 10-15 million.
- Less popular: Because of the high price, quite strange, Microfiber skin is still not popular. If simili and PU leather almost all the car seat covers are available, Microfiber leather is only available for some addresses.
Alcantara leather car seat upholstery
Alcantara is not actually a leather name but a synthetic textile brand. Alcantara leather is produced by a process of many technologies from spinning, textiles to create an industrial leather that is very similar to suede.
Alcantara is very similar to suede leather with a surface of microfiber and smooth velvet. Because of this, many people confuse Alcantara with natural suede. Currently, many luxury cars and supercars use Alcantara leather for interior decoration such as Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Huracan EVO, Mercedes Maybach, Audi Q8 …
Alcantara leather car seat upholstery
** Alcantara car seat upholstery price: over 15 million (depending on the type of leather, 4-5 seats or 7-8 seats)
Advantages of Alcantara leather seats
- Luxury: It is not natural that luxury car manufacturers use Alcantara leather for their models. This is enough to prove the luxury and class of this skin type.
- Experience of the class: Experts commented, Alcantara leather upholstery brings a very comfortable feeling to the user because the skin surface has a high smoothness. In particular, Alcantara skin also helps increase grip, helping to feel more firm sitting when accelerating or cornering.
- High durability: Alcantara leather has a durability of more than 10 years.
- Flame retardant: One advantage of Alcantara leather upholstery is that this leather has the ability to slow down fire.
Alcantara leather car seat upholstery offers a classy experience for the occupants
Cons of Alcantara leather upholstery
- High price: Alcantara leather price is very high, even par with suede, real cowhide middle layer. A set of Alcantara leather upholstery costs over 15 million.
- Rarely in Vietnam: Because of the high price, very few car seat facilities have this kind of high-grade Alcantara.
- Easy to stick to dirt, dust, moisture: Because of the pile-like surface structure, Alcantara skin is easy to stick to dust, dirty, sweat soaked … If not uncomfortable to clean, the surface of the skin is easy to smell, accumulates micro. bacteria, mold …
- Hard to clean: Alcantara skin is very difficult to clean. It is not possible to use a damp washcloth to use a specialized cleaning agent.
Genuine leather car seat cover
Genuine leather (natural leather) is also used to wrap car seats. Although expensive, the luxury and durability of genuine leather still attracts many people. People often use cowhide, goat leather … to wrap car seats. Natural leather has many different types:
+ Full Grain Leather: Top layer of skin, still keep the natural skin pattern, less elastic
+ Leather Corrected Grain: The top layer of leather is the same as Full Grain but the surface treatment is created a new pattern
+ Top Grain Leather: The second layer of skin (under Full Grain) is covered with a grainy pattern
+ Genine Leather: The 3rd layer of leather (mostly fiber) is reinforced with glue and covered with a pattern of skin
The skin layers of natural skin
+ Nubuck Leather: is a Full Grain leather with surface abrasion to create a smooth layer of cotton on top
+ Suede (Suede): is natural Genine Leather, not covered with skin pattern
** Genuine leather car seat cover: over 15 million VND (depending on the type of leather, 4-5 seats or 7-8 seats car)
Advantages of genuine leather upholstery
- Luxury: Car seat covers in genuine leather are very luxurious and beautiful. In particular, high-grade genuine leather has a natural patina layer so the longer you use it, the more it will shine.
- Smooth, natural ventilation: Genuine leather has a soft, natural air so it feels comfortable, not underground.
- Very durable: Genuine leather will crack, flake the surface like imitation leather. If not scratched, the genuine leather upholstery is durable for up to decades.
Genuine leather car seat cover, soft leather, natural ventilation
Cons of genuine leather upholstery
- Easy to get dirty: Real leather is quite easy to get dirty due to certain absorbency. Therefore, you should choose natural skin types through the waterproofing treatment.
- Difficult to clean: It’s very complicated to clean the skin, using specialized solutions to protect the beauty of the skin surface.
- High prices: In all kinds of leather upholstery for car seats, genuine leather has a high to very high price depending on the leather type.
- Easy to be fooled: The technology for making fake leather is so sophisticated now that it is difficult to distinguish between genuine and artificial leather. Many leather upholstery facilities to increase profits but have the trick to introduce customers to genuine leather but in fact are only industrial leather type 1 and 2.
Should car seat cover any kind?
Each type of leather car seat covers have their own advantages and disadvantages. Obviously everyone likes beautiful skin, good skin but not necessarily suitable for the car. To choose the right car seat leather, you need to base on 3 factors:
- Cost: Included in the expected cost.
- Usage time: Many people prefer to use a set of perennial leather seats (the longer the better), but many people prefer to change them every 2 to 3 years. Therefore, it should be based on the time to choose the right skin type.
- Purpose of car use: Service vehicle, company car or car? If the car is home, are there any special considerations, for example, if there are small children (leather seats are more likely to get dirty), do cars often move in humid areas (near the sea) …
Choosing leather car seat cover should be based on 3 factors: price, durability and purpose of use
And if you need an advice, in all types of leather upholstered car seats today, with the majority of popular cars 5 seats or 7 seats, using PU leather is the most reasonable. Because PU leather has an affordable price, many features and advantages when used, high durability, many colors and designs, high popularity …
Among all types of leather, PU leather is the most economical and beautiful
Consulting car leather seats
Choose car seat leather color
Leather car seats are available in many different colors. You can base on the following factors to select the appropriate skin color:
- Priority dark skin: If the ceiling of the car should prefer light-colored leather so that the ceiling feels wider, then the seat cover should choose dark-colored leather to clean. Leather seats are easy to get dirty, so choose dark skin will look cleaner. Black and gray are very popular because it is easy to coordinate with all colors in the interior.
- Choose colors according to feng shui: Many people also choose the color of car seats according to feng shui, giving priority to matching colors and similar colors.
Can choose the color of car seats according to feng shui principles
- Combination of many colors: There are many types of leather upholstery combining 2 or 3 different colors.
- Choose according to the old seat color: If you are wondering what color to choose, the easiest way is to choose the old seat color – the original seat color of the car.
Choose the type of car leather seats
Currently there are many types of leather upholstery. You can choose to upholster the original chair model available or style entirely new. Some beautiful car leather seats you can refer to:
One color leather upholstery in the old chair form
Perforated leather upholstery with car seats has the advantage of more ventilation
Leather upholstery car horizontal
Upholstery leather seats
Upholstered leather car seats
Upholstered leather car seats
Leather upholstery for car seats 5D, 6D
3-color combination chair
- Should buy taplo carpet
- Should buy a sunshade
Experience in automotive leather seats
When car seat leather, car owners need to note a few things:
Exterior leather upholstery is cheaper than in the company
Based on the experience of leather seat covers for cars from many people, if you buy the original felt leather car seats you want to upgrade leather, you should wrap leather seats in outside facilities. Because the two sides compare, the quality is similar, but the price of leather upholstery in outside facilities is often cheaper than in the firm.
Many authorized car dealers (often called firms) offer the option of upgrading the original felt seats to leather seats. To convince customers, many consultants often say that the leather upholstery at an authorized dealer is quality leather, even “genuine leather”. But in fact, most popular car manufacturers do not provide additional option “genuine leather” seats for the felt seat car version. Therefore, authorized dealers only use “bought leather” like leather in other establishments. But the price of leather upholstery in authorized dealers is usually 50% – 100% more expensive than the outside base price.
Exterior leather upholstery is cheaper than in the company
Priority is given to large establishments and establishments with ready-made products
Các xưởng may ghế da ô tô lớn thường có các sản phẩm may sẵn cho những mẫu xe phổ biến như: Toyota Vios, Toyota Camry, Toyota Innova, Hyundai i10, Hyundai Accent, Kia Morning, Ford Ranger, Honda City, Mitsubishi Outlander… Đến các xưởng này, bạn sẽ được bọc ngay, không mất thời gian chờ đợi công đoạn cắt may.
Ưu tiên chọn cách bọc ghế ô tô tháo nỉ
Nếu là xe ghế nỉ mới mua, khi đem đi bọc ghế da, chủ xe sẽ được hỏi muốn bọc giữ nỉ hay tháo nỉ. Theo kinh nghiệm bọc ghế xe hơi, bạn nên chọn cách bọc tháo nỉ.
Bọc ghế ô tô giữ nỉ là lớp nỉ được giữ lại, lớp da mới sẽ bọc bên ngoài lớp nỉ. Cách bọc này có thời gian nhanh hơn, nhưng lớp da sẽ không căn, lên form không đẹp. Nhiều người nghĩ rằng giữ nỉ bên trong sau này mở lớp da ra thì lớp nỉ vẫn đẹp như mới. Thực tế thì không, trong quá trình sử dụng, trong môi trường ẩm thấp, lớp nỉ vẫn bị xuống cấp.
Nên chọn bọc ghế tháo nỉ
Do đó, bạn nên chọn bọc ghế ô tô tháo nỉ. Cách bọc này ôm sát hơn, đẹp hơn, độ bền cao hơn. Đặc biệt, nếu muốn giữ bộ nỉ ban đầu bạn có thể nhờ thợ tháo cẩn thận để cất lại.
Cắt và giữ lại một mảnh da để đối chiếu
Khi đến xưởng may bọc ghế da ô tô, bạn sẽ được giới thiệu các loại da, thoả thuận giá cả. Nếu chọn loại da nào, bạn nên xin cắt một mảnh nhỏ giữ lại. Sau khi ghế được bọc xong, bạn dùng mảnh da đó đối chiếu xem có giống với da mình chọn ban đầu không. Bởi có trường hợp một số nơi bọc da ghế ô tô kém uy tín thường nhân lúc khách không để ý để đánh tráo da hay sai sót nhầm lẫn loại da.
Đệm mút thường được phục hồi miễn phí
Với xe ô tô cũ qua sử dụng nhiều năm, lớp đệm mút ở ghế thường bị xuống cấp, xẹp, lún, mục… Khi bọc lại ghế cần phục hồi, gia cố lại đệm mút. Với các cơ sở chuyên bọc ghế da, xưởng may da ghế ô tô uy tín, hạng mục này thường được miễn phí. Vì thế, trong quá trình thoả thuận giá, bạn nên hỏi kỹ xưởng nơi mình làm có bao gồm hạng mục này hay không, để tránh phát sinh chi phí về sau.
Đệm mút thường được phục hồi miễn phí khi bọc da ghế
Giá bọc ghế ô tô đã bao gồm giá bọc tappi cửa và bệ tỳ tay
Với các xưởng bọc ghế da ô tô uy tín, giá bọc da ghế xe ô tô đã bao gồm cả chi phí bọc da ở tappi cửa và bệ tỳ tay. Do đó, khi thoả thuận giá cả ban đầu, bạn hãy hỏi rõ xưởng – nơi bạn làm có bao gồm hạng mục bọc da tappi cửa và bệ tỳ tay hay không, tránh phát sinh chi phí về sau.
Dự trù trước thời gian bọc ghế da cho xe ô tô
Rất nhiều người thắc mắc bọc ghế da ô tô có lâu không. Thời gian bọc ghế cho xe 5 chỗ mất tầm 2,5 – 3,5 tiếng, xe 7 chỗ tầm 3 – 4 tiếng. Bạn nên hỏi rõ bên xưởng thời gian bọc bao lâu để linh hoạt sắp xếp thời gian từ trước.
Chọn nhiều dịch vụ
Với các cơ sở, trung tâm chuyên làm đẹp ô tô lớn, họ thường cung cấp nhiều dịch vụ khác nhau. Bên cạch bọc ghế da ô tô còn có bọc trần ô tô, cách âm sàn xe, độ thảm lót sàn ô tô… Bạn có thể kết hợp chọn nhiều dịch vụ này, tân trang xe một lần vừa tiết kiệm thời gian, lại nhận được khuyến mãi, giảm giá hấp dẫn khi sử dụng nhiều dịch vụ cùng lúc.
Nên bọc ghế da ô tô ở đâu?
Hiện nay có rất nhiều chỗ bọc da ghế ô tô, tập trung nhiều nhất có lẽ là TP.HCM và Hà Nội. Tuy nhiên, không phải cơ sở hay xưởng may ghế da nào cũng đảm bảo về chất lượng da và tay nghề thợ bọc.
Da là một yếu tố quan trọng. Bởi chúng ta thường không rành về da, nhân viên “bảo sao thì tin vậy” nên cần chọn những nơi uy tín cao.
Thợ kỹ thuật cũng là một yếu tố quan trọng khác. Bởi độ bền, thẩm mỹ và trải nghiệm khi ngồi ghế sau này sẽ quyết định phần lớn bởi trình độ, tay nghề từ thợ may đến thợ bọc ghế.
Theo chúng tôi tìm hiểu, hiện có một số địa chỉ xưởng may ghế da ô tô uy tín, chất lượng, đảm bảo da tốt, thợ nhiều năm kinh nghiệm, giá tốt tận gốc, nhiều chính sách ưu đãi hấp dẫn… bạn có thể tham khảo:
Xưởng may ghế da ô tô và thảm lót sàn 5D, 6D ZADATO
Hotline: 1900 636 589
Address: 832 Phạm Văn Đồng, P. Hiệp Bình Chánh, Thủ Đức District, TP. Ho Chi Minh
Xưởng bọc ghế da, bọc trần, cách âm ô tô BẢO NGỌC
Hotline: 0944 636 889
Address: 27 Đường Số 3, P. Hiệp Bình Phước, Thủ Đức District, TP. Ho Chi Minh
Xưởng may ghế da ô tô, bọc trần ô tô VATONA
Hotline: 0906 882 977
Address: 38, Street 4, KP5, P. Hiệp Bình Chánh, Thủ Đức District, TP. Ho Chi Minh
Cơ sở chuyên bọc da ghế ô tô TP.HCM TRÍ THỨC
Hotline: 0902 979 855
Address: No. 11, D6 Street, Dong An KDC, Tan Dong Hiep Ward, Di An, Binh Duong
Xưởng thảm sàn, bọc ghế, bọc trần ô tô KOTADA
Hotline: 0976 090 011
Address: 21 / 32B Tự Lập, Phường 4, Tân Bình District, TP. Ho Chi Minh
Với những chia sẻ trên đây, mong rằng bạn sẽ chọn được cho xế cưng của mình một bộ ghế bọc da ưng ý nhất.