During the promotion in early August 2019, Ubisoft reduced the price of the entire Assassin's Creed series for only 56,000 games per game. This move of Ubisoft to promote the game series to all levels of gamers as well as to thank the fans around the world.
This is a good opportunity for gamers who do not have a lot of money but still want to travel to the world of assassins in the 16th and 17th centuries when only a few tens of thousands of dongs can be owned permanently. already. Note: Waiting for this discount will only take place for a few days and end on August 14, so gamers quickly enter Steam library and fight.
* Assassin's Creed Odyssey: 50% off – priced at 495,000 VND
* Assassin's Creed Origins: 60% off – VND 396,000
* Assassin's Creed Syndicate: 70% off – VND 198,000
* Assassin’s Creed Rogue: 67% discount – VND 109,000
* Assassin's Creed Black Flag: 66% off – priced at VND 112,000
* Assassin's Creed Unity: 70% off – priced at VND 148,500
* Assassin Creed Freedom Cry: 60% off – priced at VND 99,500
* Assassin's Creed Liberation: 75% off – priced at 82,500
* Assassin's Creed Revelations: 60% off – priced at VND 99,500
* Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: 66% off – priced at 84,500
* Assassin's Creed 2: 66% off – priced at VND 56,000
* Assassin's Creed: 66% off – VND 56,000
And some other Assassin's Creed games.
It is known that Assassin's Creed is an action-adventure genre game series in an open world with historical-fiction content. The game series consists of six originals, four sub-titles and several short films that complement the game's content. The originals developed by Ubisoft Montreal and mobile phone versions will be handled by Gameloft and Gryptonite Studio. All versions in the series are released by Ubisoft. This series was inspired by the Alamut novel, written by Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol.
Interested players can visit the link to learn more about waiting for this discount.