People tend to protect their facial skin, but hands are also something that needs to be protected. Here it is 5 bad habits that make your hands 10 years older than your face. Invite you to consult!
- If you don’t want cancer to knock on your door, don’t forget to apply sunscreen to your eyelids!
- 14 amazing beauty tips you will wish if you knew earlier
- 10 tips to make you beautiful without make-up
In fact, our hands actually have a faster aging rate than our faces, and mostly people have a habit of taking more care of their facial skin. However, hands are the place to be in direct contact with harmful chemicals from dish soap, cleaning water, laundry soap … that causes your skin to degrade quickly.
So how to take care of hand skin? It’s very simple, you just need to give up 5 habits “toxic“Here it is:
Wash your hands with water that is too hot
- Only use water at 25 degrees Celsius “just qualified“Many people like to soak their hands in warm water. This is fine, but if the water is at too high a temperature, the skin loses its natural protective layer, which contributes to cell damage and accelerates the aging process.” .
- When washing hands Avoid prolonged exposure to soap – This is also the reason why your skin is dehydrated and easily irritated. Alternatively, choose a moisturizing soap with jojoba, olive, or aloe oil.
- Avoid using an electric dryer and use paper towels instead.
Do not wear gloves when doing housework
© depositphotos © depositphotos
As stated above, the hands are the “abuse“Most in the body: exposure to cold water, chemicals, dry air … So in order to reduce the negative effects on the skin of your hands, at least wear gloves when washing dishes, cleaning the house or doing any chemical work.
- Wear leather gloves or fur gloves in cold weather.
- Wear rubber gloves when doing household chores (washing dishes, cleaning the floor, cleaning the bathtub …).
- Wear gloves when gardening.
Let your hands dry
Just like your face, your hands should be moisturize regularlyBut obviously many of us are not in the habit of doing that.
- Everyone should prepare themselves a suitable moisturizer, use 2 times a day in the morning and at night. If your skin is too dry, keep the tube near the sink and use it after each hand wash.
- Your nails also need to be kept moist. Rub some nail cream into your nails and buy a vitamin E cream that’s good for the cuticles.
- Furthermore, skin needs moisture from within, so please drink enough water – about 1.5 liters / day.
- Buy a humidifier and turn it on when the air is dry.
Exfoliate the skin of hands
© depositphotos © depositphotos © depositphotos
- In addition to applying moisturizer, you also need a gentle scrub and “mask“Hand skin once a week. You can use products that are right in the refrigerator. For example, mix half an avocado with egg yolk and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Then apply the mixture.” hands and leave for 20 minutes.
- You can use a mixture of olive oil and sugar to gently scrub your skin.
- Advice for lazy people: when the body scrub or mask is finished, just apply them to your hands a little.
Disregard “the sun”
© depositphotos © depositphotos
- In the sun there are 3 types of ultraviolet rays, making our skin “discoloration“Very quickly, because melanin is mass produced to protect the body.
- However, darker skin tone also creates the feeling of aging skin. What’s more, two of the ultraviolet rays found in the sun have the potential to cause cancer and this is even more terrible than the fact that your hands are old before your age.
- Therefore, please diligently use sunscreen for hands. Your hand will support “already“a little more, while the likelihood of causing cancer is greatly reduced.
See also: 12 natural foods that keep your skin young