- 10 ways to train eye muscles and improve eyesight cannot be ignored
- 18 simple movements to stretch muscles in each position on the body
- 4-minute workout is as effective as 1 hour of gym
when the not getting enough sleep, people are often frustrated for no reason, work is delayed and the future becomes obscure. Stress, fatigue, hours of driving or sitting in front of a computer screen make the back muscles tense, making it difficult for you to relax to sleep well.
That is why we often think about hours and hours to sleep a shallow and dreamy. However, from now on you may not need to worry anymore The following 4 movements will help you relieve back pain, sleep faster and deeper.
The special thing is that you can do it in bed and anyone can practice at any time. Let us refer to offline!
1. Post-air breathing (Wind-relieving pose)
Pawanmuktasana, otherwise known as breather posture, helps the entire spine to relax, especially the lower back and thighs in just 1 minute. Also, this yoga will help regulate intestinal activity (As the name implies), so it’s helpful to practice in the morning.
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your knees.
- Inhale at the same time with your hand forward to hug your knees.
- Breathe out, hugging your knees to your stomach.
- Deep breath. When inhaled, the legs move away from the abdomen. When you exhale, your knees back toward your abdomen. Practice for 8-10 breaths, lasting about 1 minute.
2. Hang your feet on the wall
This action helps you Relaxing legs and back, breast enlargement receives adequate oxygen for the lungs before going to bed.
- Fold a pillow up against the wall or put it on the end of the bed.
- Lie on your pillow, place your butt against the wall and raise your legs up to the wall.
- Spread your arms to your sides, chest wide open. Relax and breathe steadily. Hold this position for 1-2 minutes, then lower your foot.
3. Impact on the deep muscles of the spine
This movement helps Maximum relaxation of the back, affects the muscles located below the surface of the spine. The movement consists of 2 steps:
- Lie on your back and place 2 rolled towels under your waist and neck.
- Pull your legs from side to side, Lie down as relaxed as possible. At the same time, shake your head left and right right without stretching your neck and back.
- Try to relax completely and feel the wave of vibration along your spine. Perform this exercise within 1 minute.
- Lie on your stomach, arms down along the side, legs stretching comfortably on the bed and place a pillow or towel under the forehead.
- Swing your legs back and forth, feel the wave moving along your body. Do the exercise within 1 minute.
4. Relax in the corpse posture (Shavasana)
Doing this before bed will help you get a full night’s sleep.
- Lie on your back with legs spread wider than shoulders, palms facing down on sides of body. Place a folded towel or pillow edge below the head and neck.
- Relax your whole body from bottom to top, starting with the toes and finally the head. Perform 20 breathing cycles, gradually extend the inhalation and exhalation rhythm, then control it out and then exhale as you like.
- Just let the thought of flying and dancing freely. Gradually you will see the world disappears and the whole body is completely relaxed. Cover up at this time and sleep.
With only 4 simple movements, your body can be Comfortable stretchingThe symptoms of back pain in neck are also relieved. You will sleep better and deeper, at the same time strengthen the immune system and rejuvenate bones. Do not forget to practice every day!
See also: 10 simple exercises to help improve your posture at home