Do you know that the more you know, the more questions will arise in your mind, and the more interesting things around you are naturally in your eyes? On page Bright Side Have synthesized 24 extremely interesting facts but when people read them, check them, check them again, it’s still undeniable obvious truth. Invite you to learn the mysterious facts below!
1. A month that begins on the first day is Sunday, there is always a day Friday the 13th in months, days when it comes to everyone is afraid of encountering unlucky things. According to many people’s beliefs, Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day that makes them minimize leaving home and abstain from traveling or shopping or doing business. Refer to the Top 10 interesting facts about the unlucky number 13 to better understand the number 13!
2. We often eat pies and pizzas inside and out.
3. The space we live in is not empty and lifeless, but in fact it contains absolutely everything.
4. Our stomachs perceive that any potato is like a mashed potato.
5. To hack the fingerprint lock of a smartphone, all a hacker needs is the phone’s back cover.
6. Surfing is a sport that is included in the curriculum in Hawaii. Certainly this is not strange for a single state of the United States that is surrounded by countries like Hawaii.
7. If the human eye is a camera, its resolution is about 576 megapixels.
8. Below is the picture the dog Hachiko famous in the world. Hachikō is an Akita-breed dog born on November 10, 1923 in Odate City, Akita Prefecture, Japan and died on March 8, 1935 in Tokyo’s Shibuya district. Hachiko is famous throughout Japan for being loyal to the owner even after the owner’s death.
9. Up to 6-7 months, a child can breathe and swallow at the same time. However, adults do not have this ability.
10. Neptune is the farthest planet from the Sun in the solar system. Its English name is Neptune, which is also the name of the god of the seas in Roman mythology. And especially the summers on this planet last up to 40 years, but the temperature there is -346 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. This is a photo of the iceberg that the legendary Titanic hit.
12. The mysterious signals captured with a telescope in Australia and something “distortion“Astronomers over the past 17 years are emitted by microwaves.
13. If you live to be 70 years old, you will spend 10 years on Mondays.
14. This is what a volcanic eruption looks like in space image right?
15. The Earth’s surface remains “smooth“More than a bowling ball. High mountains and ocean floor cover only 1 in 5,000 of the Earth’s surface.
16. The holes in the ozone layer are shrinking.
17. Japan has an extremely new sport: Banzai skydiving. This means a person flying on an aircraft at an altitude of 9,000 feet (about 2.74km), throwing a parachute and jumping out after 2 seconds. The aim is to catch a parachute when they fall in free fall.
18. Out of all living things on Earth, only humans have to pay to live.
19. You will feel your skin goosebumps when listening to great music, which is the result of the rapid and rapid increase in the neurotransmitter dopamine when it comes to the climax of the song you are looking forward to.
20. This is Angel Falls, the highest waterfall in the world located in Venezuela, with an overall height of 3,212 feet (about 900m).
21. Swedish students receive an allowance of $ 187 to go to school.
22. In 1962, a laughter epidemic broke out in Tanzania. It took control of more than 1,000 people and lasted for 18 months.
23. Classic toothpaste has 3 color stripes: white (plaque remover), blue or green (antibacterial gel) and red (Helps healthy gums).
24. Tetris had a “end“.
Refer to some more articles:
- Interesting facts behind 10 popular tech terms
- 40 interesting facts you never knew about the Sun.
- Interesting facts about the universe are not quite what we think