- 16 strange things that the whole world of learning can only see in Japan
- 20+ secret pictures behind the life of Japanese business people
- Japanese companies force employees not to sit while using computers
Probably when it comes to hospital meal, many people will shake their heads in frustration because most of the dishes there are cold, with no attractive colors, bland, unsuitable and more importantly, unsanitary. However, recently a pregnant woman giving birth in a hospital in Japan posted pictures of her usual meal. At first glance, no one believed this was hospital food, but thought it was in a restaurant.
It is known that these are photos taken Twelve meals she was served during her maternity leave in the hospital. Just looking at it, you can see the sophistication in the way the chef prepares food for the patient. Since food preparation has always been an important part of Japanese culinary culture and even in a hospital, these must be followed. Invite you to watch!
1. Omuraisu egg roll, pasta salad, chicken soup, fried squid, fruit and green tea.
2. Stir-fried noodles with mushrooms, potato salad, broccoli salad and bacon, chicken soup, fruit, bread and green tea.
3. Fried chicken with cabbage salad, stir-fried bitter melon, Agedashi tofu, carrot salad, rice and miso soup.
4. Salmon, tofu, spinach salad, natto (a dish made with soybeans), miso soup, rice and milk.
5. Fried fish with tartar sauce, mashed potatoes, Hijiki seaweed salad, sauteed carrot spinach, rice and green tea.
6. Camembert cheese and raisins, grilled beef with potato-pumpkin-lotus sauce, corn soup, rice, salad, tiramisu, fruit, orange juice and green tea.
7. Stir-fried chicken with mushroom, pork pumpkin, radish carrot salad, rice, miso soup, Chawan Mushi (Japanese steamed egg).
8. Cod fish, cabbage salad, pasta salad, sweet potato and peas, rice and green tea.
9. Salmon mushroom sauce, soba noodles, rice, stir-fried eggplant with beef, broccoli, Hijiki seaweed salad.
10. Mackerel, kelp salad, natto, spinach salad, miso soup, rice, milk and green tea.
11. Stir-fried vegetables, Niku Jaga (potato stew), baby corn and cucumber salad, rice, miso soup and green tea.
12. Sea bream, mixed noodles salad, chicken balls, radish, rice, miso soup, Chawan Mushi steamed eggs and green tea.
See also: The secret to keeping slim thanks to the diet of Japanese women