table of contents
- Spicy beef
- Cheese in fried dumplings
- Pork ginger skewer cutlet
Snacks for drinking at home. If it goes well with rice as well as alcohol, it can be used as a supper for children, so it’s two birds with one stone!
So, in the 3rd installment of the “Ouchi Izakaya Snacks Recipe” series, we will introduce the meat and fried snacks that are very useful as side dishes, following the 2nd installment.
* * *
Beef with an ethnic flavor is mellow with egg yolk
[Materials for 2 people]* 1 person 448kcal / salt 1.4g
・ Beef cut off … 200g
・ Egg yolk … 1 piece
・ Shellfish cracked vegetables … 1/2 pack
・ Garlic … 1 piece
・ Curry powder
[How to make]
1. Cut the shellfish cracked vegetables in half. Cut the garlic into thin slices.
2. Put 1 tablespoon of oil and garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium heat. When the aroma comes out, spread the beef. Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of curry powder on the whole, and bake for about 2 minutes while turning the meat back. Add 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce and mirin and fry the whole.
3. Serve in a bowl and add shellfish cracked vegetables and egg yolk.